Plot 12, Lockhart Way At Inholm, Stirling Road, Northstowe, CB24 1DJ
Asking Price £532,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
SUSTAINABLE LIVING IN A STUNNING SETTING
- Open plan living space with island kitchen
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms, including two en suites
- Stunning countryside views
- Private garden with built in bike storage
- Eco-friendly features including roof top solar panels
- Easy reach of central Cambridge, Addenbrooke's Hospital and Cambridge Science Park.
- Cambridge North Station and the A14/M11 providing easy access into London.
Show Homes Open to View!
A superb 1500 sq ft semi-detached family home with stunning views across adjacent countryside and far-reaching fenland views.
This home is brought to you by House by Urban Splash, and provides sustainable living in this exciting new area of Cambridge.
Inholm is ideally placed with SCHOOLS FOR ALL AGES in walking distance; the guided busway CONNECTS CAMBRIDGE with ease - either by the bus or using the many CYCLE ROUTES in and around the city centre. In addition - stunning new water parks are adjacent to Inholm; providing stunning scenery and beautiful views.
On the ground floor is the sociable, open plan living space of an impressive 4.7m x 10.6m featuring a central island kitchen. The kitchen has an exceptional finish and comes inclusive of a full range of integrated appliances including induction hob, fridge/freezer, oven, dishwasher and all set under a compositive stone worktop.
On the middle floor is a family sized bathroom and two double bedrooms - including one with a balcony.
On the top floor are two further double bedrooms - both with en suites.
Each Town House provides;
* Super high ceilings, all of which are approx 2.8m high.
* Energy-efficient floor to ceiling doors and windows.
* Aluminium windows and doors
* High quality insulation
* LED/low energy lighting throughout
* Hot water cylinder with an integrated air source heat pump
* White contemporary bathrooms
* Functional homes that can adapt to changing lifestyles
* Wi-Fi enabled heating and hot water, controlled from your smart phone
* 10 Year Checkmate Warranty
Northstowe is Cambridge’s hidden gem – a new community is forming in this area, just a few miles from central Cambridge. The city lifestyle only around 15 minutes away – the setting of Northstowe is idyllic. With the new water parks taking shape to provide stunning walks and scenery, schooling for all ages all within walking distance and a thriving community.
Northstowe is within easy reach of Cambridge town centre, only about 20 minutes by bike, and there’s a park and ride connecting to Cambridge train station with commuter links to London.
* The guided busway just a short walk - providing convenient access to Cambridge, the Science Park and north to St Ives.
* Excellent schools - both primary and secondary education are close by (the secondary school is adjacent to Inholm).
* Private schools in Cambridge area easily accessible.
* New water parks and ample cycle and footpaths in the area.
House by Urban Splash pride themselves in the sustainability of all their homes.
- Around 67% less energy is required to build their modular homes than a traditionally built home.
- Off-site construction reduces the carbon footprint of your home with up to 90% fewer deliveries to site
- 90% less construction waste generated on site
** READY TO MOVE INTO FROM OCTOBER 2021! ** SHOW HOMES OPEN TO VIEW! **
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 8.73km
- Waterbeach 9.00km
- Cambridge (CBG) 10.70km
- Great Shelford 15.42km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.