Plot 5, Lockhart Way At Inholm, Northstowe, Cambridge, CB24 1DJ
Asking Price £530,000
- 3 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
COME AND VIEW OUR TWO STUNNING SHOW HOMES!
- 1500 sq ft (139 sq m) over three storeys
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms including one en suite
- Open plan living space with island kitchen
- Close to the new waterpark, and countryside views
- Private garden with bike storage
- Two designated parking spaces
- Excellent location for schooling for all ages
- Easy access into Cambridge - Guided Busway to Cambridge North and the Science Park just a short walk
- MOVE IN FROM OCTOBER 2021!
These superb homes will be ready to move into from October 2021, providing an excellent location close to schools and convenient access into Cambridge, the A14, Huntingdon and London.
This modern, architect-designed Town House sits in the most desirable quarter of Northstowe's waterside neighbourhood.
This home has been designed to give you light and space across three storeys. Exceptional ceiling heights of 2.7m and floor to ceiling windows brings the outside in - with light streaming throughout the house.
On the ground floor is a superb open plan living space of 4.7m x 10.6 m and two sets of double doors to the rear garden. In the centre is the stunning contemporary kitchen with a central island. The layout will suit all lifestyles – keep it open plan, or easily add partitions.
The middle floor has the modern and stylish family bathroom and two double bedrooms, one with a balcony.
The top floor is dedicated to the master suite - a stunning layout with windows at either end, the bathroom positioned in the middle. The spaces at either end are approx. 4.7m x 3.5m with vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows.
Outside there are two parking spaces and a private garden, along with the landscaped gardens within this community and of course the stunning countryside with ample walks, cycle rides and the water park adjacent.
The specification is superb:
* Super high ceilings, all of which are approx 2.7m high.
* Energy-efficient floor to ceiling doors and windows.
* Aluminium windows and doors
* High quality insulation
* LED/low energy lighting throughout
* Hot water cylinder with an integrated air source heat pump
* White contemporary bathrooms
* Functional homes that can adapt to changing lifestyles
* Wi-Fi enabled heating and hot water, controlled from your smart phone
* 10 Year Checkmate Warranty
Cambridge’s hidden gem – a new community is forming in this area, just a few miles from central Cambridge. The city lifestyle only around 15 minutes away – the setting of Northstowe is idyllic. With the new water parks taking shape to provide stunning walks and scenery, schooling for all ages all within walking distance and a thriving community.
Northstowe is within easy reach of Cambridge town centre, only about 20 minutes by bike, and there’s a park and ride connecting to Cambridge train station with commuter links to London.
* The guided busway just a short walk - providing convenient access to Cambridge, the Science Park and north to St Ives.
* Excellent schools - both primary and secondary education are close by (the secondary school is adjacent to Inholm).
* Private schools in Cambridge area easily accessible.
* New water parks and ample cycle and footpaths in the area.
Come and visit our show homes to see what we have available. Open Thursday through to Monday between 10am and 5.30pm and at other times by appointment.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 8.73km
- Waterbeach 9.00km
- Cambridge (CBG) 10.70km
- Great Shelford 15.42km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.