Plot 7, Lockhart Way At Inholm, Northstowe, Cambridge, CB24 1DJ
Asking Price £545,500
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
‘Stamp duty incentive available – save up to £16,500’
- Modular Town House home with an adaptable layout designed by award-winning architects
- 1500 sq ft (139 sq m) over three floors with 9 ft 2 (2.8 m) ceiling heights and engineered timber flooring throughout, with carpets in the bedrooms
- Huge, floor-to-ceiling windows and doors with uninterrupted fenland views
- Four double bedrooms including two with ensuites and lofty pitched roofs, and one with a balcony
- Open-plan island kitchen in glossy white with a built-in breakfast bar, dining and living space
- Four modern bathrooms including a W/C, family bathroom, and two shower ensuites
- Paved garden with external storage for bikes and tools, residents garden access, and a private two-car driveway
- All electric home with EPC rating B and eco-friendly features including roof top solar panels and LED/low energy lighting
- Commutable to London, Cambridge centre, Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrookes, and neighbouring schools for all age groups
- Easy Move scheme available, 10-year build warranty, move in from October 2021
Plot 7, Lockhart Way at Inholm, Stirling Road, Northstowe, Cambridge, CB24 1DJ
A modern three-storey Town House home with waterpark and fenland views, four big bedrooms (two with ensuites), an open-plan island kitchen, garden, balcony, and two parking spaces. 10-year build warranty. EPC rating B. Move in from October 2021.
LOOKING TO SELL? WE’LL PAY YOUR FEES.
Show homes open from Thursday to Monday, 10am to 5.30pm
Inholm is an architect-designed neighbourhood created by House by Urban Splash. It’s located in Northstowe, just 20 minutes from Cambridge city centre.
Plot 7 is a semi-detached, two-toned brick finished Town House home situated on Inholm’s peninsula – Northstowe’s most desirable quarter – just by the waterparks.
The Easy Move scheme is available on this home. Reserve Plot 7 and when it comes to selling your current property, House by Urban Splash will pay your agency fees.
On the ground floor, you’ll find a light-flooded open-plan kitchen, dining and living room (10.6 m x 4.7 m) with double doors to the rear garden.
The kitchen, complete with a white gloss island, is central to the space and features an induction hob, slimline extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, oven and dishwasher set beneath a composite stone worktop.
Each end of the room can be used however you wish – leave the room open-plan or add partitions if required.
The middle floor is made up of two L-shaped double bedrooms – one at the front of the home (3.46m x 4.7 m) and one at the back (3.96 m x 4.7 m) featuring a balcony.
Between the two rooms is the family bathroom – finished with white ceramic Vitra sanitaryware, Vado shower over the bath, chrome taps and fittings, heated towel rail, mirror and storage cupboards, ceramic floor, and wall tiles.
There are two more spacious double rooms on the top floor under the property’s lofty pitched roof.
The front bedroom (4.54 m x 4.70 m) is a huge L-shaped room featuring a large window box and a shower ensuite.
In the back bedroom (3.8 m x 4.70 m), you’ll find a huge, floor-to-ceiling walk-in window with views of the surrounding Cambridgeshire fenlands.
This room also comes with a stylish shower ensuite with modern fixtures and fittings.
You can access your paved garden and the external storage space for bikes and tools from the patio doors of the open-plan living space on the ground floor.
Your garden then spills out to the landscaped community gardens and the adjacent waterparks and surrounding Cambridgeshire fenlands.
Plot 7 also has two designated parking space on a private, double driveway.
Northstowe is home to an exciting community, excellent schools for all age groups, two beautiful waterparks (situated right by Inholm), and an unmissable, mobile food and drinks scene.
Cambridge centre –– 37 mins on your bike, 20 mins by car
Cambridge Science Park –– 32 mins on your bike, 21 mins by car
Longstanton Park & Ride –– 20 mins on foot, 6 mins on your bike
London’s King Cross –– 49 mins by train from Cambridge
Nearest A14 junction –– 9-min by car
Stamp duty incentive available on selected homes reserved before 30th November. Maximum incentive £16,500, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Speak to the sales consultants for full details
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 8.73km
- Waterbeach 9.00km
- Cambridge (CBG) 10.70km
- Great Shelford 15.42km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.