Keynes House, Kingsley Walk, Cambridge, CB5 8NZ
Rent £2,150 pcm (£496 pw)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
A modern and spacious third floor, two bedroom apartment situated on the popular Cambridge Riverside development.
- Contemporary fully fitted open plan kitchen with integrated oven, induction hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, and microwave.
- Open plan living room with balcony doors leading to a large balcony.
- Bedroom one with fitted carpet and access to the en suite shower room.
- Bathroom with bath and shower above
- Electric underfloor heating
- One allocated undercroft parking space
- Wifi via Virgin Media is included in the rental.
- This property may not include all of the furniture you see in the photos or on viewings. For a specific list of the furnishings within the property, please contact the agent directly prior to your application.
Keynes House is located off Maids Causeway, with stunning views overlooking the River Cam. The Grafton Shopping Centre, which includes a multi-screen cinema is only a few minutes’ walk away, with the added benefit of the river footpath leading to open green spaces and city centre.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 1.73km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.16km
- Great Shelford 6.75km
- Waterbeach 7.16km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible