Kingley Grove, New Road, Melbourn, Royston, SG8 6FE
Guide Price £400,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
* WELCOME TO KINGLEY GROVE *
- Well placed for access to many areas - such as Royston, Cambridge and London.
- Superb development situated within this popular South Cambridge village.
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Garage and parking
- En suite shower room to Master bedroom
- Attractive Home
- Walking distance to Meldreth Train station
Plot 158, The Osier, Kingley Grove, Melbourn SG8 6FE
* RESERVING OFF PLAN NOW *
The Osier is a traditional three bedroom home, with modern kitchen/dining room with French doors to the rear South- east garden, handy under stairs storage, with a good sized living room. To the first floor, there are three generous bedrooms, with the master offering an ensuite shower room, and built in wardrobes.
Living room: 4.69m - 3.33m
Kitchen/dining area: 5.39m - 2.80m
Master Bedroom: 3.62m - 3.13m
Bedroom two: 3.13m - 2.90m
Bedroom Three: 2.72m - 2.15
* Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
* Oven, hob and cooker hood
* Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher (where possible)
* Choice of wall tiles from a selected range to certain plots
* Choice of granite worktop with granite upstands to certain plots
* Choice of floor tiles from our selected range
(Please note....all the above choices are subject to build stage.)
* White sanitaryware throughout
* Chrome effect mixer taps
* Half height tiling to bathrooms.
* Full height tiling to en suite shower cubicles with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* En suite with bath full height to shower cubicle and half height all round
* Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* Via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters.
* Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
* White painted staircase
* Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
* Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
* Double socket outlets throughout
* Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms
* Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites to selected house types
** OPEN THURSDAY THROUGH TO MONDAY 10am until 5pm **
Kingley Grove is a superb location, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of this popular South Cambridge village.
There are ample amenities including a doctors, dentist, co-op and post office. There are two pubs - The Black Horse and The Dolphin and the popular Sheene Mill Hotel and Restaurant.
The Melbourn Hub, situated on the High Street, features a cafe, library access point and meeting rooms and is often the venue for many communities activities.
Melbourn is also well served for education - having two nurseries, a primary school and Village College for Secondary Education.
The popular commuter and market town of Royston is just 4 miles away and offers a full range of independent retailers including boutiques, art galleries, antique and local traders. Market Hill hosts the twice weekly market on Wednesdays and Saturdays and offers a wide variety of local produce.
The world-renowned city of Cambridge is around half an hour by car. The Grand Arcade offers an abundance of shopping with high street retailers and independent boutiques along with a multitude of leisure activities including theatre, cinema, exhibitions and of course the River Cam and University.
Kingley Grove is well connected - with the M11 motorway just 10 minutes by car connecting Cambridge to the north and London to the south and Stansted Airport being around 40 minutes away.
Example show home photos for the Osier.
- Meldreth 1.70km
- Shepreth 4.00km
- Royston 4.50km
- Foxton 5.05km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.