Knightly Avenue, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 0AN
Rent £2,000 pcm (£462 pw)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
An outstanding second floor, 2 bedroom apartment on the Ninewells development, conveniently located for easy access to the city centre, mainline railway station and the Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus via comprehensive bus services and cycle paths.
- Kitchen with high gloss, soft close cabinets doors and drawers. Integrated appliances include. hob, extractor fan, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, glass splashback to hob.
- Open plan living area with Amtico flooring, access to the balcony.
- Two bedrooms, double main ensuite with built in wardrobe.
- Main bathroom tiled with bath and overhead shower.
- Amtico wood effect flooring to hall, kitchen/dining/living room, tiled floors to bathroom and carpets to bedrooms.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Wiring for super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB, TV and phone sockets to living area and bedroom, brushed stainless steel electrical switches and sockets, some with integrated USB port.
- Lift access to all floors and entry video system.
The Ninewells development is within easy reach of the city centre, mainline railway station with services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street; the Addenbrooke's Hospital/ Biomedical Campus, are within walking distance. Dedicated cycle paths connect to a comprehensive system of off-road cycle routes and cycle lanes that link to the city and a wider cycle network. Road communications are also good with easy access to the M11 at junction 11 and the A14.
- Great Shelford 2.54km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.92km
- Whittlesford 7.75km
- Foxton 8.34km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible