Knights Park, Eddington Avenue, Cambridge, CB3 1SE
Guide Price £1,099,950
- 4 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
Plot 185 The Burkitt,
- SELLING NOW!
- Stylish four bedroom family home, spread across three floors, offering nearly 2000sqft of living space.
- Eddington is the exciting new neighbourhood for Cambridge - the ambitious project by the University of Cambridge.
- The new University of Cambridge Primary School supports primary education for children living at Eddington and the nearby area;
- Stunning bespoke German kitchen with premium brand appliances and underfloor heating throughout
- Garage and range of terraces
A stunning 4 bedroom home, spead across three floors within this exclusive collection of houses, forming part of the Knights park development at Athena.
Brought to the development by award winning developer Hill, these homes provide nearly 2000sqft of living space, on the edge of Cambridge and within the sought after Eddington development.
The area is already a hugely popular area of the city, not only because of the University of Cambridge Primary School which is situated just opposite Knights Park. The access into and around Cambridge from this location is excellent. Whatever your choice of transport there are easy routes into and around the city.
Plot 185 The Burkitt is a beautiful four bedroom family home spread across three floors of living space. On the ground floor you’ll find a spacious open-plan kitchen/dining room extending to a private garden area, Integral garage, Bedroom4/study, handy utility room and WC.
On the first floor you’ll find a spacious living room with access to three terraces and third bedroom with access to the largest terrace and a contemporary family bathroom. Lastly, on the second floor you’ll find a stunning master bedroom with en-suite, built in wardrobe and a private terrace, plus a light and airy second bedroom.
Outside you will find a garage and parking.
Kitchen / Dining room
4.95 x 6.20 16'3" x 20'4"
Study/ Bedroom 4
3.15 x 4.10 10'4" x 13'5"
4.60 x 7.65 15'1" x 25'1"
3.00 x 4.409'10" x 14'5"
4.20 x 5.45 13'9" x 17'11"
3.55 x 4.20 11'8" x 13'9"
As with all the homes at Knights Park, The Burkitt provides a superb specification and finish, to include:
* Matt finish kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
* Quart worktop with matching upstands
* Excellent range of integrated appliances including Siemens induction hob with glass splashback, single oven, combi oven/microwave, warming drawers; Bosh integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher; wine cooler.
* Bathrooms and en suites fitted with white Duravit sanitary ware, Hansgrohe taps and showers, mirrored cabinet with LED lighting and matching vanity, LED lighting to cabinets and bath panels.
* These homes are complete with their floor finishes - engineered wood flooring to the ground floor and first floor living rooms; carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms, large format tiles to bathrooms and en suites.
* The heating is provided by the district heating system and is underfloor throughout; a mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system is also provided.
* Each home does of course have a 10 year NHBC warranty.
Athena is located just a couple of miles from central Cambridge, offering a wealth of shops, restaurants, cafes, theatres and the like.
There is a choice of two train stations – Central Cambridge is just over 3 miles into the city centre, and the new Cambridge North is just over 4 miles away heading north around the city.
Well placed for many areas of employment, with Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical campus (incorporate AstraZeneca, The Papworth Trust and MRC) just under 8 miles, using the M11 around the city centre.
Schooling is also a key consideration for many looking to move to Athena, and this area is also extremely well served – having a Primary School situated on Eddington Avenue, and many of city schools (both state and private) are also in easy reach:
St John’s College School : 1 mile
King’s College School : 1 mile
St Luke’s Primary School : 1.8 miles
The Mayfield Primary School : 2.1 miles
The Leys School : 2.5 miles
St Mary’s School : 3.3 miles
Anglia Ruskin University : 3.3 miles
The Perse Prep : 3.6 miles
Hill’s Road Sixth Form College : 3.7 miles
The Perse Upper School : 4.2 miles
Long Road Sixth Form College: 4.7 miles
* BOOK YOUR TIME TO VIEW THIS SUPERB HOME TODAY! **
*Internal images are of a similar show home at Knights Park, layout and specification may vary. Indicative purposes only
- Cambridge (CBG) 4.46km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.66km
- Waterbeach 8.63km
- Great Shelford 8.75km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.