London Road, Stapleford, Cambridge, CB22 5DG
Asking Price £2,250,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
59 London Road is one of just four family homes situated in a private courtyard in this popular village location, close to Cambridge.
- A stunning family home in this quiet courtyard location
- 3,499 sq ft of living accommodation set over two floors
- An exceptional specification featuring the highest quality names
- Superior attention to detail in all areas of the home
- Designed with sustainability and low maintenance in mind - featuring triple glazed windows, underfloor heating, air source heat pump
- Double garage fitted with electric car charging point
- Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
This stunning home is set over two floors, provides 3,499 of living accommodation and is extremely versatile to suit all needs.
The ground floor has an impressive entrance hall with a bespoke solid oak, open riser feature staircase with glass balustrade.
The extremely well equipped kitchen has been designed by Pearce7 kitchens, and includes appliances from Miele and Siemens, which sit alongside a BORA surface induction cooktop with teppan stainless steel grill plate and cooktop extractor system.
There is a separate utility room, with ample storage and leading to the plant room.
To the rear the dining room and sitting room both have expansive sliding double doors opening to the private rear garden.
Bedroom 4 is positioned to the rear and is designed to be either the principal bedroom or a superb guest suite - this room leads to a stunning bathroom finished with a Whirlpool System Special Combi pool with invisible jets.
A further bedroom/study is positioned to the front of the ground floor.
On the first floor are three further generous bedrooms with the principal bedroom having a substantial en suite bathroom and walk in dressing area, and bedrooms 2 and 3 sharing the equally generous family bathroom.
Outside there is a garage situated to the front of the home, with electric roller doors and fitted with electric charging point. The garage is finished with a green roof.
The garden is finished with a granite patio and laid to turf.
The full detailed specification is exceptional and is fully detailed in the attached brochure.
This is a truly superb development of 4 superior homes, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location off London Road, providing excellent connections into Cambridge and south to the M11.
Access to Cambridge is very convenient either by bus, train, bike or car, with Great Shelford train station being just a few minutes’ walk away, connecting into Cambridge, Cambridge North (for the Science Park) and London Liverpool Street. The new Cambridge South station will be an additional stop from Great Shelford, providing a quick commute into Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Heading east on Cambridge Road connects to the A505 and the M11 (J9), for access to London (south) and Huntingdon (north). The A505 connects to the A10 providing an alternative route into London.
In addition, several research parks are in close proximity – Babraham Research Campus (4.3miles), Granta Park (5.3 miles), Chesterford Research Park (8miles), Wellcome Genome Campus (5.2miles) and of course Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus (3.7miles). All of which are home to some of the finest names in medical research.
• Aluminium entrance door in anthracite grey to the outside, white to the inside with electromotive locking with finger scan opening.
• Impressive vaulted entrance hall with bespoke solid oak feature staircase with structural profiled glass balustrade.
• Engineered wood flooring to the dining room, living room, bedrooms, landing and store cupboards. All oak floors are bevelled, brushed and pre-finished with ProActive+ UV oil.
• Porcelanosa floor tiles to hallway, utility, plant room, wc and wet rooms.
• Triple glazed windows and terrace doors with ECLAZ coating, aluminium anthracite grey to the outside and white timber on the inside.
• Premdor Premium Horizontal 4 Line Moulded Safe ‘N’ Sound Core internal doors
• Velux white triple glazed, anti-dew top hung rooflights to bedrooms 1 and 2.
• Fully fitted kitchen with Miele and Siemens integrated appliances – see below for full details.
• Utility room finished to a superb standard, also detailed below.
• Bathrooms and en suites fitted with a combination of Villeroy & Boch, Whirlpool, Hansgrohe and Aqualisa fixtures and fittings. Further detail provided below.
• Air source heat pump providing heating and hot water.
• Underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators to the first.
• Mechanical ventilation heat recovery unit.
• 1 x 22kW 3 phase EV charging station to garage.
• Internet points to bedrooms and living rooms.
• Ring CCTV camera system and video doorbell.
• Rako scene lighting system.
• Sonos ceiling speakers in kitchen and living room.
• Exceptional lighting throughout the property, further details provided.
• Garage with sedum green roof system and finished with electric up and over door.
The kitchen in this home is designed and supplied by PearceSeven and has been hand selected to provide an exceptional level of specification which includes:
• Soft close cabinets and drawers by Blum with bespoke extra tall units, all in a super matt finish.
• 20mm Silestone worktops with shark’s nose edge profile
• 20mm Staturio polished marble effect to full height splash backs
• BORA Professional 3.0 with surface induction cooktop, teppan stainless steel grill plate and cooktop extractor system. Classic control knobs with LED display and barely audible fan.
• Miele cubic oven design with 2 single ovens with food probes, a steam oven and a compact microwave oven combination. All ovens in stainless steel/clean steel and LED lighting.
• Miele dishwasher
• Siemens full height fridge, full height freezer and wine chiller
• Quooker PRO3 fusion square cold, hot and boiling filtered water mixing tap in stainless steel
• Blanco Andano 500-U and Blanco Andano 340-U stainless steel polished sinks.
• Coffered kitchen ceiling with simple recessed LED lighting.
• Sycamore LED lighting under pelmets and feature lighting beneath lighting.
Complimenting Utility Room also designed and supplied by PearceSeven:
• Soft close cabinets and drawers by Blum, including up and over wall units and bespoke extra tall units.
• Blanco Andano500-U stainless steel sink with Blanco Candor stainless steel mixer tap
• Water softener (Tapworks NSC11PRO)
• 20mm Silestone worktops with square edge profile and matching upstand
• Sycamore LED lighting under pelmets
• Super matt finish to base, wall and tall cabinets
Elegant and contemporary bathrooms and en suites all designed specifically for this home:
• Villeroy & Boch washbasins, wall mounted toilets and bidets in White Alpin.
• Villeroy & Boch Squaro Quaryl Corner Bath with whirlpool system, finished with LED lighting and remote control operation to Bedroom 4 en suite.
• JJS Sussex Ashdown flat fronted ladder towel rails
• Hansgrohe Talis single level washbasin and bidet mixer taps
• Aqualisa Premier Collection Infinia Digital Showers
• Showerlab 10mm shower screen
- Great Shelford 0.71km
- Whittlesford 4.72km
- Foxton 6.76km
- Shepreth 8.54km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.