Luard Close, Cambridge, CB2 8PL
Guide Price £1,450,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- A well maintained 1950s property with potential to improve
- Sitting room with original oak floor
- Double aspect dining room
- 3 bedrooms and family bathroom
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Off street parking and double length Garage
- No upward chain
A 1950s family house with a large south facing rear garden, occupying a wonderful position backing onto The Perse School playing fields, in this prime south city location.
City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (Junction 11) 2.75 miles (distances are approximate).
Dating from the early 1950s, 5 Luard Close is an impressive detached house, constructed with brick elevations under tiled roof. The accommodation, arranged over two floors, benefits from a southerly aspect, creating a light and airy feel throughout.
The property has been well maintained and offers the potential purchaser a fantastic opportunity for further alterations and modernisation.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.27km
- Great Shelford 3.76km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.85km
- Foxton 8.88km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.