Luard Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PJ
Guide Price £2,000,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- An impressive 3,422 sq ft (318 sq m) of exceptionally versatile accommodation
- Excellent scope for refurbishment
- Wonderful Reception Hall/Sitting Room with box window, parquet flooring and original open fireplace
- Superbly proportioned Dining Room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Charming Drawing Room with attractive bay window overlooking the garden
- 6 Bedrooms including 3 exceptionally spacious doubles
- Off Street Parking and detached Garage
- Beautiful south facing rear garden backing onto school playing fields
A rare opportunity to acquire a most impressive Edwardian house with beautiful south facing garden backing onto school playing fields, in this prime south city location.
City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station, (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
4 Luard Road is an imposing detached house dating from 1909 and is a fine example of Edwardian architecture with high ceilings and extremely well proportioned rooms. Marketed for the first time in nearly 50 years, the property provides an extremely rare opportunity for prospective purchasers to acquire a substantial city home which extends to 3,422 sq ft (318 sq m) and offers plenty of scope to carry out future alterations and improvements, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.17km
- Great Shelford 3.86km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.76km
- Foxton 8.96km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.