Luard Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PJ
Guide Price £1,300,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Excellent potential for extension, subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained
- Spacious, dual aspect Sitting Room 22'3 x 12'5 (6.78m x 3.79m) which runs the length of the property
- Charming bay fronted Dining Room with herringbone wood flooring
- Large, dual aspect Principal Bedroom 22'3 x 12'4 (6.78m x 3.76m) with delightful views over the gardens
- 2 further double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample off street parking and Garage
- Beautiful secluded gardens of 0.27 of an acre which offer a high level of privacy due to the vast number of mature trees and shrubs
A charming 3 bedroom, detached family home, ideal for renovation, situated in this highly desirable city location and backing on to Homerton College gardens.
City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station, (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
Believed to date from the 1920s, 23 Luard Road is constructed from brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof and features well proportioned accommodation arranged over 2 floors. Requiring some updating, the property benefits from a light and airy feel throughout and offers prospective purchasers tremendous scope to create a superb family home in a desirable city location which they can finish to their own particular taste and standard, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.17km
- Great Shelford 3.86km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.76km
- Foxton 8.96km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.