Mallory House, 91 East Road, Cambridge, CB1 1BX
Guide Price £950 pcm (£219 pw)
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
A contemporary third floor student apartment within a short walking distance of Cambridge University and Anglia Ruskin University.
- Total floor area of 330 sq ft (30.5sq m)
- Secure entry system
- High speed 100Mbps internet connection and digital TV/FM points
- Double bed with side storage unit
- Built-in white gloss wardrobe and drawers
- Built in desk with office chair and fitted shelving above with inbuilt LED lighting
- Central heating with thermostat controller and ventilation system with heat recovery feature Kitchenette with fitted storage units and adjacent breakfast seating area, integrated combination oven/microwave/grill, ceramic hob, and fridge with ice compartment.
- Bathroom with walk in shower with glass enclosure, basin and W.C. with tiled surround and large mirror with shaver socket above, vinyl flooring and heated tower rail.
- Communal block internet is chargeable at £30.00 a month.
Mallory House is situated at the corner of East Road and Newmarket Road in central Cambridge with Anglia Ruskin University located just 5 minutes walk away. The Grafton Shopping Centre is located opposite and accommodates a range of shops, restaurants, bars and a cinema. Other nearby amenities include supermarkets, a doctors surgery and dentists. The Cambridge train station can be reached easily on foot or via the Citi 3 bus service in around 20 minutes, and provides fast connections to London King’s Cross in 45 minutes and Stansted Airport in 30 minutes.
This modern studio apartment is situated within the recently built Mallory House development. Intended as student accommodation, this apartment boasts a stylish and space saving design including an open-plan living/study area with built in wardrobe and storage, fitted desk with overhead storage, kitchenette with breakfast bar, and a separate shower room. The development features a secure entry system, bike storage, laundry room, communal gardens and roof terrace.
Particular features of note:
• Total floor area of 330 sq ft (30.5sq m)
• Secure entry system
• High speed 100Mbps internet connection and digital TV/FM points
• Double bed with side storage unit
• Built-in white gloss wardrobe and drawers
• Built in desk with office chair and fitted shelving above with inbuilt LED lighting
• Central heating with thermostat controller and ventilation system with heat recovery feature Kitchenette with fitted storage units and adjacent breakfast seating area, integrated combination oven/microwave/grill, ceramic hob, and fridge with ice compartment.
• Bathroom with walk in shower with glass enclosure, basin and W.C. with tiled surround and large mirror with shaver socket above, vinyl flooring and heated tower rail.
• Communal block internet is chargeable at £30.00 a month.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £950.00 pcm Furnished.
Deposit: £1,096.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £219.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.52km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.28km
- Great Shelford 6.54km
- Waterbeach 7.30km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible