Milton Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1JY
Asking Price £799,995
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
READY TO MOVE INTO!
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - CONTACT BIDWELLS TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING! **
- Nicholas Anthony Kitchens to include a full range of Bosch integrated appliances of induction hob, single oven, combination oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Underfloorheating throughout the ground floor with radiators on the 1st and 2nd floors
- Bathrooms, en suite and WC from Porcelanosa
- Floor finishes included throughout
- Off street parking
- Freehold homes with an anticipated rent of £2800 pcm
- Excellent location just 1.5 miles from the Science Park; Cabridge Airport 3 miles; Milton Road Primary School 0.3miles
Just one of three superb private city townhouses in an excellent location, just a short walk from the city centre and ready to move into.
This superb home provides a well laid out ground floor of:
* Entrance hall, door to large utility/WC;
* Superbly spacious and bright open plan living space with clearly defined areas of a U-shaped kitchen to the front, dining area in the centre and a lovely sitting room with sliding doors to the rear garden.
* Bedroom 5 / further sitting room to the front of the property.
* A generous family bathroom in the middle
* Spacious master bedroom with dressing area to the rear which also has an en suite shower room.
* Bedroom 2 is also double room with two windows to the rear
* Bedrooms 3 and 4 are at the front
* A generously proportioned shower rooms serves these bedrooms.
There is an off-road parking space to the front and to the rear the garden has a sunny aspect and has been thoughfully designed to suit a city lifestyle and uses a mix of patio and artificial grass.
Each home has been carefully considered in the layout and style, and the high quality specification has been chosen to suit these city homes.
The properties are constructed by Blues Property who provide themselves in their quality of style and build, and this is supported by the 10 year warranty with Global Home Warranty.
* Kitchens are designed and supplied by Nicholas Anthony with Bosch appliances.
* Sanitaryware and tiling from Porcelanosa.
* Flooring is a mix of LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tiling) and carpet.
* Heating is underfloor to the ground floor with radiators to the first and second floor.
* Velfac windows and doors.
* Gardens with patio and artificial grass.
These homes are situated on the corner of Milton Road and Springfield Terrace in central Cambridge.
The location is a popular and vibrant area of the city and benefits from having many amenities close by. Within walking distance you will find restaurants, coffee shops, supermarkets, public houses, hairdressers and banks and of course the city centre is just under a mile away.
The area is very well served with public transport - the PR5 (Milton Park and Ride), CITI1 and the Guided Busway run along Milton Road. There is also easy access to many areas around the city:
* Cambridge Science Park - 1.5 miles
* Westbrook Centre - opposite
* Cambridge Airport - 3 miles
* University Cavendish Laboratory - 2 miles
* Whittle Laboratory, Cambridge University - 1.8 miles
* University Estate Offices - 2.7 miles (car), 1.25 miles (bike/walk)
Employment and Education
Within easy reach of these homes are a number of city schools:
* Cambridge Day Nursery - 0.1 mile
* Smiths Children Montessori Nursery - 0.5 miles
* Milton Road Primary School - 0.3 miles
* Chesterton Community College (Secondary School) - 0.7 mile
* St John's College School - 1.1mile
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.34km
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.53km
- Waterbeach 7.08km
- Great Shelford 7.49km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.