Milton Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1LW
Rent £2,800 pcm (£646 pw)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A beautifully refurbished and extended 1930s semi-detached property situated within close proximity of the city centre.
- Impressive open plan kitchen/dining/family room with a stunning range of wall and base cabinets with drawers, integrated appliances comprising double oven, induction hob with extractor above, American style fridge/freezer and island with double sink, storage cabinets and drawers, wine rack and integrated wine cooler. Useful Utility Room with storage and sink unit.
- Sitting room with inset wood burning stove and attractive bay window.
- Principal Bedroom and En Suite Washroom.
- Guest Bedroom 2 with stylish en suite shower room and 2 further Bedrooms.
- Stunning family bathroom with freestanding bath, large walk-in shower, WC, hand basin and LED lighting.
- Wonderful gardens and grounds, off street parking to the front and rear, versatile Home Office/Gym.
Milton Road is situated on the north side of Cambridge just a mile from the heart of the historic city centre with its attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, winding lanes and colleges, as well as extensive shopping and cultural facilities. A good range of shops are available in Milton Road and there are also schools catering for all ages in the area, including the highly regarded Milton Road Primary School.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.08km
- Waterbeach 5.62km
- Great Shelford 8.43km
- Foxton 13.11km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible