Morton Park, Groveway, Wavendon, MK17 8LU
Asking Price £559,950
- 4 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
- Four bedroom double fronted semi-detached house
- Stylish Symphony kitchens with low energy LED lighting to under wall units
- Brushed steel electric double oven with gas or ceramic hob
- Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer*
- Full height sliding wardrobe to master bedroom
- En-suite & dressing area to principal bedroom
- En-suite to bedroom 2
- Garage and Parking included
- Transport connections unrivalled with M1 and A421 in close proximity
- London accessible by train in approximately 35 minutes from Central Milton Keynes
- *Plot specific. Please speak to a sales advisor for more details
Daily between 10am and 5pm
Please book your appointment
Morton Park comprises of a contemporary style collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses, it is a place that welcomes a multitude of lifestyles, from first-time buyers and growing families to professionals and downsizers.
Wavendon is a picture-perfect village surrounded by green open space and woodland walking routes, therefore it is perfect for those days when you want to explore the great outdoors. The village has a number of facilities that bring the community together including a 13th century church, a cosy pub and The Stables, a popular live music venue. Wavendon has excellent transport connections to the town of Milton Keynes approximately 10 minutes with its excellent selection of shops, restaurants, sporting facilities and a wealth of employment opportunities.
The Calder has a traditional four bedroom layout including two separate reception rooms plus a study and a kitchen/breakfast room, providing plenty of space for the whole family. Upstairs two bedrooms include an en-suite while the principal bedroom also includes a dressing area. Two further spacious bedrooms share the main bathroom.
• Four bedroom double fronted detached house
• Stylish Symphony kitchens with low energy LED lighting to under wall units
• Brushed steel Indesit electric double oven with gas or ceramic hob
• Indesit fully integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer*
• Full height sliding wardrobe to master bedroom
• En-suite & dressing area to Principal bedroom & en-sute to Bedroom 2
• Garage and Parking included
• Transport connections unrivalled with M1 and A421 in close proximity
• London accessible by train in approximately 35 minutes from Central Milton Keynes
*Plot specific. Pleas speak to a sales advisor for more details
+Please note internal pictures are of similar properties and not specific to Morton Park
- Woburn Sands 2.13km
- Caldecotte 3.12km
- Aspley Guise 3.30km
- Milton Keynes 4.15km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.