Morton Park, Groveway, Wavendon, MK17 8LU
Asking Price £414,950
- 4 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
CONTACT US NOW TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
- SEMI DETACHED
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining & Living Room
- Patio doors leading to rear garden
- NEW RELEASE
- Milton Keynes Central Station approximately 15 minutes drive
- SINGLE Garage
- Bedroom one witH ENSUITE
A four-bedroom family home spread over three floors, the Filey provides flexibility and space in which to entertain. It features three double and one single bedroom, a family bathroom and an en suite to the second-floor master bedroom. The ground floor appeals to those who love open plan, with a large, kitchen, dining and living area which is popular with families. Thanks to windows front and back, and full height patio doors which provide access to the garden the downstairs is flooded with natural light.
Morton Park comprises of a contemporary style collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses, it is a place that welcomes a multitude of lifestyles, from first-time buyers and growing families to professionals and downsizers.
Wavendon is a picture-perfect village surrounded by green open space and woodland walking routes, therefore it is perfect for those days when you want to explore the great outdoors. The village has a number of facilities that bring the community together including a 13th century church, a cosy pub and The Stables, a popular live music venue. Wavendon has excellent transport connections to the town of Milton Keynes approximately 10 minutes with its excellent selection of shops, restaurants, sporting facilities and a wealth of employment opportunities.
• Four bedroom semi detached house with garage
• Stylish fitted kitchens with laminate worktops
• Stainless steel electric oven with gas hob
• Indesit fully integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer*
• Wardrobe to principal bedroom
• En-suite to Principal bedroom
• Garage and Parking included
• Transport connections unrivalled with M1 and A421 in close proximity
• London accessible by train in approximately 35 minutes from Central Milton Keynes
*Plot specific. Pleas speak to a sales advisor for more details
+Please note internal pictures are of similar properties and not specific to Morton Park
- Woburn Sands 2.13km
- Caldecotte 3.12km
- Aspley Guise 3.30km
- Milton Keynes 4.15km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.