Morton Park, Groveway, Wavendon, MK17 8LU
Asking Price £374,950
- 3 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
Daily between 10am and 5pm
Please book your appointment now
Morton Park comprises of a contemporary style collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses, it is a place that welcomes a multitude of lifestyles, from first-time buyers and growing families to professionals and downsizers.
Wavendon is a picture-perfect village surrounded by green open space and woodland walking routes, therefore it is perfect for those days when you want to explore the great outdoors. The village has a number of facilities that bring the community together including a 13th century church, a cosy pub and The Stables, a popular live music venue. Wavendon has excellent transport connections to the town of Milton Keynes approximately 10 minutes with its excellent selection of shops, restaurants, sporting facilities and a wealth of employment opportunities.
The Hartley is designed to provide ample space for a young family to grow, this three bedroom home includes a contemporary kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden. Upstairs a double and single bedroom share the bathroom while the master bedroom includes an en-suite and dressing area.
• Three bedroom semi-detached house
• Stylish Symphony kitchens with low energy LED lighting to under wall units
• Brushed steel Bosch electric oven with gas or ceramic hob
• Gerlor Griptex Vinyl flooring to kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom and en-suite
• En-suite to master bedroom
• Parking included
• Transport connections unrivalled with M1 and A421 in close proximity
• London accessible by train in approximately 35 minutes from Central Milton Keynes
• Exclusive Offers available for the opening Weekend (subject to terms and conditions)
*Please note internal pictures are of similar properties and not specific to Morton Park
- Woburn Sands 2.04km
- Caldecotte 2.98km
- Aspley Guise 3.26km
- Milton Keynes 4.03km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.