Mount Pleasant, Sawston, Cambridge, CB22 3BJ
Asking Price £365,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Gross internal floor area of 1,058.7 sq ft (98.4 sq m)
- Charming Sitting/Dining room with feature brick fireplace, exposed beams, wooden floorboards, fitted cupboard with shelving
- Lovely Kitchen with modern wall and base units, substantial central island, large range cooker with extractor hood over, dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer
- Bright Family Room with window to front aspect, fitted shelving and wooden floors
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- 2 further Bedrooms and modern Bathroom with free standing bath
- Gas fired central heating
- Decked rear garden with Studio/Office
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A charming three bedroom terraced Victorian cottage, located in the heart of this popular South Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 7 miles, Whittlesford Railway Station 2 miles (Liverpool Street 45 minutes), Stansted Airport 20 miles, London 53 miles (distances and time are approximate).
2 Mount Pleasant is a lovely period property believed to have been built circa. 1890 and constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Arranged over three floors, this property provides well maintained and versatile accommodation with plenty of room to work or study from home.
- Whittlesford 2.38km
- Great Shelford 3.36km
- Great Chesterford 7.42km
- Foxton 7.74km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.