Mulgrave Court, Mowbray Road, Cambridge, CB1 7DP
Guide Price £495,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Close to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus
- City centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles
- Penthouse apartment with substantial private roof terrace
- Light and spacious accommodation extending to 1,108 sq ft with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Secure entry system and lift access to all floors
- Mature communal gardens
- Allocated parking
- No onward chain
- Potential rental income of £1,500 per calendar month
A beautifully presented 2 bedroom penthouse apartment, situated in this convenient location, just a short walk from Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Built in 2001 by Berkley Homes, Mulgrave Court is an exclusive development of just 10 apartments arranged over 3 floors. Number 10 is a superb penthouse apartment immaculately presented with a substantial private roof terrace.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.77km
- Great Shelford 3.48km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.98km
- Whittlesford 8.55km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.