New Road, Melbourn, Royston, SG8 6FE
Guide Price £750,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
* WELCOME TO KINGLEY GROVE *
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Over 1900 sq ft
- Double garage and two parking spaces
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining room separate Utility Room
- Good size garden
- Less then 10 miles from Cambridge
- Walking distance to Meldreth Train Station
Plot 165 The Spindle
The Spindle is an executive new home which is set on an exclusive plot that boasts a sizeable South East facing garden, a double garage and two parking spaces.
Presented on the ground floor is a cosy living room with a warming fireplace at its heart. The living room has French doors leading out to the gorgeous garden. Separate to this, there’s an open plan kitchen/dining area with an adjoining utility room.
The first floor boasts three spacious double bedrooms. The impressive master bedroom features a dressing area plus a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom two and three boast double fitted wardrobes. Accompanying the bedrooms is a good sized main bathroom. Located on the second floor is bedroom four and the study, which has a large bathroom room adjoining.
Kitchen/Dining Area : 21'0 x 12'8
Utility : 9'7 x 5'5
Living Room : 20'10 x 13'9
Main Bedroom : 13'5 x 9'6
Bedroom 2 : 13'11 x 10'3
Bedroom 3 : 13'11 x 10'3
Bedroom 4 : 13'2 x 9'8
Study : 13'10 x 6'9
* Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
* Oven, hob and cooker hood
* Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher (where possible)
* Choice of wall tiles from a selected range to certain plots
* Choice of granite worktop with granite upstands to certain plots
* Choice of floor tiles from our selected range
(Please note....all the above choices are subject to build stage.)
* White sanitaryware throughout
* Chrome effect mixer taps
* Half height tiling to bathrooms.
* Full height tiling to en suite shower cubicles with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* En suite with bath full height to shower cubicle and half height all round
* Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* Via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters.
* Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
* White painted staircase
* Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
* Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
* Double socket outlets throughout
* Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms
* Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites to selected house types
** OPEN THURSDAY THROUGH TO MONDAY 10am until 5pm **
Kingley Grove is a superb location, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of this popular South Cambridge village.
There are ample amenities including a doctors, dentist, co-op and post office. There are two pubs - The Black Horse and The Dolphin and the popular Sheene Mill Hotel and Restaurant.
The Melbourn Hub, situated on the High Street, features a cafe, library access point and meeting rooms and is often the venue for many communities activities.
Melbourn is also well served for education - having two nurseries, a primary school and Village College for Secondary Education.
The popular commuter and market town of Royston is just 4 miles away and offers a full range of independent retailers including boutiques, art galleries, antique and local traders. Market Hill hosts the twice weekly market on Wednesdays and Saturdays and offers a wide variety of local produce.
The world-renowned city of Cambridge is around half an hour by car. The Grand Arcade offers an abundance of shopping with high street retailers and independent boutiques along with a multitude of leisure activities including theatre, cinema, exhibitions and of course the River Cam and University.
Kingley Grove is well connected - with the M11 motorway just 10 minutes by car connecting Cambridge to the north and London to the south and Stansted Airport being around 40 minutes away.
The photographs show an indicative interior and the external image is computer generated.
- Meldreth 1.70km
- Shepreth 4.00km
- Royston 4.50km
- Foxton 5.05km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.