Northrop Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9DD
Guide Price £3,100 pcm (£715 pw)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
An impressive four story townhouse in a popular South Cambridge development with excellent access to the City Centre, Addenbrooke’s Hospital and major commuter routes.
The Aura is an award-winning development situated just off Long Road in Trumpington, South Cambridge. Nearby amenities include a doctors surgery, large supermarket, convenience store, post office and a number of public houses and restaurants. The Fawcett Primary School and Long Road Sixth Form College are located nearby, and Cambridge offers a range of high performing schools and sixth form colleges, such as the Leys, Perse, Parkside Community College and Hills Road Sixth Form College. Addenbrooke’s Hospital and the Biomedical Campus are located nearby and easily accessible via the guided bus track and cycle/foot path. Regular buses run between Addenbrooke’s Hospital, the City Center, railway station and the Science Park. The M11 is located 2 miles south, providing access to the A14 and A1 to the north and the M11/Stansted Airport/M25 to the south.
Located in the popular Aura development in Trumpington, this beautifully presented town house offers a contemporary style with all modern conveniences and comprises four double bedrooms including a master en-suite with private roof terrace, family bathroom, an open-plan living area and kitchen, and utility room. The property benefits from central under-floor heating, low energy lighting and triple glazing throughout. There is also a private gated carport with space for two vehicles, and a rear garden.
Particular Features of Note:
• Large entrance hall with coat storage closet, access to the utility room and carport and stairs leading to the first floor with storage beneath.
• Utility room with tiled flooring, glossy white units, an integrated washer and dryer and access to rear garden.
• Stylish kitchen with tiled flooring and large window overlooking the rear garden. Fitted with a range of integrated appliances including an oven, combination microwave and ceramic hob with extractor fan hood, fridge freezer, and dishwasher.
• Large ‘L’ shaped sitting/dining room twin windows to the front aspect.
• Three double bedrooms to the first floor, each featuring fitted carpets and large windows to the front/rear aspect.
• Family bathroom with tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, basin and W.C., bath with shower over and heated towel rail.
• Master bedroom on top with fitted carpets, built-in double wardrobe, full height windows and access to the roof terrace. En-suite bathroom window to the rear aspect, basin and W.C. with shaver socket and mirror cabinet above, bath with shower attachment over as well as separate shower enclosure and a heated towel rail.
• Secure carport with electric gate and space for 2 vehicles.
• Enclosed rear garden with an extended lawn, patio and barbecue area, large storage shed and adjacent bin store.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £3,100.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £3,576.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £715.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.94km
- Great Shelford 3.57km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.55km
- Foxton 8.04km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible