Orchard Close, Harston, Cambridge, CB22 7PT
Offers in Excess of £950,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Lovely triple aspect Sitting Room with three rooflights adding further light, wood effect flooring and doors to garden
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with wall and base units, central island, stone worktop and integrated appliances
- 2 further reception rooms including Dining Room and Snug/Study
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite Shower Room
- Gas fired central heating and sealed double glazed units throughout
- South west facing rear Garden
- Drive way with off street parking, leading to Garage
An exceptionally well presented 6 bedroom detached house with well proportioned accommodation in this convenient south Cambridgeshire location.
Cambridge 5.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2 miles, Foxton Station (King's Cross 60 minutes) 2 miles, Whittlesford Station (Liverpool Street 64 minutes)
4 miles, (distances and times are approximate)
Constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof, number 20 is arranged over 3 floors and has been extended and altered over the years to provide an excellent family house which successfully combines the versatility and convenience of modern day living. Extending to 2,239 sq ft (208 sq m) this property benefits from bright and airy accommodation throughout.
- Foxton 2.71km
- Great Shelford 4.08km
- Shepreth 4.39km
- Whittlesford 6.76km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.