Osprey Drive, Cambridge, CB2 9GS
Guide Price £1,300 pcm (£300 pw)
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
A stylish and contemporary brand new 1 bedroom apartment located in the popular Trumpington Meadows development close to the city centre, Addenbrooke’s Hospital and the Biomedical Campus.
- Entrance hallway with fitted carpet.
- Open plan living space with Amtico flooring, access to the kitchen and balcony.
- Modern kitchen with base and wall units, stainless steel sink, oven, hob, fridge freezer, and dishwasher.
- Spacious double bedroom with fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator and built in mirrored wardrobe.
- Bathroom with Amitco flooring, partially tiled walls, bath with shower above and glass shower screen, sink, heated towel rail and W.C.
- One allocated parking space.
This exciting new community is situated in the popular south Cambridge village of Trumpington which offers a wide range of local amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants and supermarket. Trumpington Park & Ride and guided bus station are located within a short walking distance and provide a regular service to the city centre, mainline railway station and Addenbrooke’s Hospital and Biomedical Campus.
The Cambridge train station provides frequent connections to London within 45 minutes and Stansted Airport in 30 minutes. The M11 is located just 5 minutes away, providing access to the A14 and A1 to the north and the M11/Stansted Airport/M25 to the south.
Located in the award-winning Trumpington Meadows development by Barratt Homes, this brand-new apartment has been recently built to a high standard combining comfortable living and energy efficiency. The apartment benefits from open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room, bedroom, bathroom, balcony and one allocated parking space.
Particular Features of Note:
• Entrance hallway with fitted carpet.
• Open plan living space with Amtico flooring, access to the kitchen and balcony.
• Modern kitchen with base and wall units, stainless steel sink, oven, hob, fridge freezer, and dishwasher.
• Spacious double bedroom with fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator and built in mirrored wardrobe.
• Bathroom with Amitco flooring, partially tiled walls, bath with shower above and glass shower screen, sink, heated towel rail and W.C.
• One allocated parking space.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,300.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,500, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £300.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Great Shelford 3.03km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.88km
- Foxton 6.10km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.46km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible