Osprey Drive, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9GS
Rent £1,675 pcm (£387 pw)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
A brand new stylish and contemporary two bedroom apartment located in the popular Trumpington Meadows development close to the city centre, Addenbrooke’s Hospital and the Biomedical Campus.
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining room with oak wood strip flooring, wall mounted radiators, twin windows to the side and rear aspect, French door access to the terrace. The kitchen features bespoke storage units with a composite work surface, a stainless-steel sink and a full range of integrated appliances including an oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan hood, dishwasher, and fridge freezer.
- Bedroom one with fitted carpets, built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, wall mounted radiator, window to the front aspect, and access to the en-suite shower room.
- Family bathroom with tiled flooring and walls, bath with chrome tap and shower attachment, basin and W.C., extractor fan, and heated towel rail.
- Allocated parking space.
- Pets considered.
This exciting new community is situated in the popular south Cambridge area of Trumpington which offers a wide range of local amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants and supermarket. Trumpington Park & Ride and guided bus station are located within a short walking distance and provide a regular service to the city centre, mainline railway station and Addenbrooke’s Hospital and Biomedical Campus.
- Great Shelford 3.05km
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 3.89km
- Foxton 6.1km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.48km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible