Plantation Avenue, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9DL
Guide Price £895,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Stylish, dual aspect open plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with full height French windows
- Contemporary Kitchen Area with energy efficient integrated appliances
- Ground floor Utility Room with integrated washer dryer, sink and door to rear garden
- Superb Master Bedroom Suite with En Suite Bathroom, built in wardrobes and a decked terrace
- 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the second floor
- LED lighting throughout
- TV/satellite/telephone and data sockets to each room
- Gas fired central heating and pressurised hot water system
- Gated double integral car port, cycle store and bin store
- No onward chain
A stylish 4 bedroom townhouse, situated on the award wining Aura development, extremely well placed for access to Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).
This superb contemporary townhouse offers excellent accommodation arranged over 4 floors, suitable for a variety of needs. The property was built by Countryside Properties who, wherever possible, use viable, renewable, sustainable or recyclable sources in the construction of their homes and the well proportioned rooms feature high ceilings and doors, and large deep glazed windows which flood the interior with natural light. Recently redecorated, the internal finish is stylish and beautifully presented throughout, with blinds or full length curtains fitted to every room.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.24km
- Great Shelford 3.05km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.87km
- Foxton 7.82km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.