Portugal Place, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB5 8AF
Guide Price £850,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A well-presented, four-storey period townhouse, currently split into two, one bedroom apartments; in a superb central city location close to the colleges, River Cam and Jesus Green.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Fantastic central city location, well positioned for access to Cambridges many shopping and leisure facilities
- Well proportioned accommodation extending to 1,200 sq ft (112 sq m) arranged over four floors
- Both kitchens with fitted base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Second floor Living Room with Juliet balcony
- Gas fired central heating
Cambridge City Centre 300 yards, Cambridge Science and Business Park 3 miles, Addenbrooke’s Biomedical Campus 4 miles, Cambridge Railway Station 2.5 miles with services to London’s King’s Cross and Liverpool Street in 48 and 64 minutes respectively, M11 (Junction 13) 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).
Number 4 Portugal Place is a well maintained Victorian townhouse situated opposite St Clements Church. The property is currently divided into two spacious, one bedroom apartments, each with accommodation split over two floors, however, the current owner will reconfigure to its original layout, comprising a second-floor kitchen and living room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and utility room to the lower ground floor.
For those wishing to purchase as an investment, both apartments 1 and 2 are currently let on assured shorthold tenancies at £1,650 and £1,900 pcm respectively, inclusive of gas and electricity.
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 2.11km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.14km
- Great Shelford 6.85km
- Waterbeach 7.96km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.