Rectory Road, Kedington, Haverhill, CB9 7QL
Guide Price £1,100,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
AVAILABLE WITH TWO INDEPENDENT VERSATILE ONE BEDROOM ANNEXES WITH ADDITIONAL OFFICE/BUSINESS/LETTINGS POTENTIAL OF £20,000 GROSS P.A
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE
- Gross internal floor area of 2,863 sq ft (266 sq m) excluding the Cellar and Storeroom
- Two Independent 1 Bedroom Annexes with additional office/business/lettings potential of £20,000 gross p.a
- Dual aspect Dining Room with original fireplace, wooden floorboards, and shutters
- Stunning Sitting Room with feature fireplace, wooden floorboards, shutters, and alcove shelving
- Spacious Breakfast/Family Room with tiled floors and underfloor heating, exposed beams and wood burner
- Charming Knights of Clare bespoke Kitchen with granite work surface, wooden base units and shelving, fireplace alcove with gas range cooker, leading to Utility Room
- Principal Bedroom with bay window and En Suite Shower Room
- Mature walled Garden
- Gravelled Driveway, Off Street Parking, Double Car Port, Single detached Garage
A fabulous Grade II listed detached property extending to over 3,000 sq ft, with two versatile independent annexes, ideally located in the heart of this rural village. These annexes provide additional office/business/lettings potential of £20,000 per annum.
Newmarket 13 miles, Cambridge 24 miles, Bury St Edmunds 18 miles, Stansted Airport 36 miles.
Suffolk House is a fabulous period property, once home to the celebrated Victorian poet/playwright Herman Merivale, as well as a member of the Sainsbury family. Believed to date from the early 19th Century, with well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings, the property is constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof and is typical of the Victorian period, retaining many of its original features including very unusual and notable rising sash shutters to all the ground floor front windows. There is a castellated balcony to the rear bedroom overlooking the superb secluded garden. During the current ownership the property has been greatly improved and modernised to create an outstanding family home.
- Dullingham 14.91km
- Newmarket 17.41km
- Sudbury 17.83km
- Great Chesterford 20.56km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.