Shelford Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9LZ
Guide Price £550,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Charming Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace and exposed floorboards
- Light and airy Dining Room with feature fireplace and log burner, exposed floorboards
- Contemporary Kitchen /Breakfast Room with recently refitted range of base and wall cupboards with drawers and integrated oven, dishwasher and washing machine and French doors leading to the rear garden
- Front and rear gardens with rear access to the Garage and driveway with additional parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A greatly improved and beautifully presented Victorian terraced house, delightfully situated in this convenient location, well placed for access to the M11 and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Great Shelford 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
- Great Shelford 2.97km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.05km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.66km
- Foxton 6.93km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.