Spring Drive, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9AD
Guide Price £360,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A stylish second floor 2 bedroom apartment, with allocated parking and balcony, situated within the popular Trumpington Meadows development.
- Open plan Kitchen/Living Room with wooden floor and doors to decked balcony
- Well-equipped modern Kitchen Area with range of wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Superb Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- Second Double Bedroom with built in cupboard and Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space and Bike Store
- Anticipated Rental Value: £1,350 pcm
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 1 mile (distances and times are approximate).
64 Spring Drive is a stylish and contemporary, 2 bedroom apartment constructed by Barratt Homes. Situated on the second floor, the property is flooded with natural light from deep glazed windows and doors and also benefits from a decked balcony adjoining the living space. Beautifully presented throughout the apartment has been thoughtfully designed to include excellent storage and offers prospective purchasers an excellent, ready to move in to option.
- Great Shelford 3.04km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.40km
- Foxton 6.58km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.99km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.