Station Square, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2GE
Rent £2,900 pcm (£669 pw)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A stunning sixth floor Duplex luxury apartment ideally placed for the Cambridge city centre, the train station and Addenbrookes hospital.
- Open plan living space with beautiful ebony oak strip wood flooring and multiple windows with doors leading to a balcony providing unrivalled views of the city and station.
- Modern kitchen with stylish wall and base units. Stainless steel hand-finished sink with Fascino instant boiling water tap. Appliances include stainless steel electric fan oven, ceramic hob and stainless-steel chimney extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
- Bedroom 1 with fitted carpet, built in wardrobe and access to the en-suite shower room. En-suite shower room with tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, shower cubicle, sink, heated towel rail and W.C
- Bedroom 2 with fitted carpet.
- Bathroom with tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. Bath, heated towel rail, sink and W.C.
- One allocated parking space.
These apartments are positioned in a superb location in CB1 - just a short walk from the station which has excellent connections to London (King's Cross and Liverpool Street), Peterborough and Ely. The guided busway which connects to Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Biomedical Campus is also just across the road. The city centre is within walking distance - the bustling area of Mill Road is around 10 minutes to the north, and the Cambridge Leisure Complex is a short distance to the south.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.67km
- Great Shelford 5.04km
- Waterbeach 8.66km
- Foxton 9.93km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible