Station Square, Cambridge, CB1 2JH
Asking Price £685,000
- 2 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
- OVER 75% NOW SOLD **
- Superb duplex apartment situated over the top two floors - 6 & 7.
- 1,029 sq ft (95.5sq m) of stunning accommodation
- Two double bedrooms
- En suite bathroom to master bedroom and further bathroom for bedroom two
- Generous living/dining area with door to private balcony
- Parking available with this apartment by separate negotiation
- Lift serving all floors
** LIMITED AVAILABILITY !! **
A superb duplex apartment situated within this new, and final, selection of apartments within the Mill Park area of CB1.
The apartment is 1029 sq ft (95.5sq m) and has a fantastic layout:
From the 6th floor communal area, which is accessed by lift:
* Entrance hall with door to WC and storage cupboards
* Stairs leading to the 7th floor accommodation
* Double storage cupboard
* Door to kitchen/living/dining area - comprising:
* U-shaped kitchen area with breakfast bar in the dining room area.
* Living area with door to private balcony
7th Floor Accommodation:
* Double storage cupboard in the hallway
* Bathroom to serve bedroom 2
* Master bedroom with full height windows, built in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 with full height window
Each area is well proportioned:
* Kitchen/dining/living room : 21'1 x 19'1 (6.5m x 5.8m)
* Master bedroom : 21'1 x 9'10 (6.4m x 2.9m)
* Bedroom 2 : 15'4 x 9'1 (4.6m x 2.7m)
Each property within the Station Square is designed and being created to provide an exceptional specification, appropriate for this prime area of Cambridge:
Each of these modern apartments boast a light, flexible open plan design with premium contemporary specification, sleek finishes and elegant decor. Many benefit from private outside space in the form of a balcony or terrace.
* Stainless steel electric fan oven
* Ceramic hob and stainless steel chimney extractor
* Zanussi or similar integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
* Choice of designer units by Oakwood Kitchens
* Choice of quartz stone worktops and upstands
* Stainless steel splashback to hob
* Fascino stainless steel hand-finished sink, with oversized single bowl and integrated removable chopping board.
* Fascino designer curved tap with clipped hose-spray extension
* Fascino instant boiling water tap
* Integrated stainless steel soap dispenser
* Fascino digitally controlled Smart Tap
* Smart Mirror with LED lighting, shaver socket, digital clock and de-mist pad
* Walnut vanity unit with integrated storage space and black porcelain worktop
* RAK Ceramics Basin
* RAK Ceramics Hygiene+ WC with RAKRimless pan and soft close ergonomic design seat
* Fascino Smart Shower and Smart Bath
* Heated chrome towel rail
* Choice of RAK Ceramics porcelain wall and floor tile colour with polished matt finishes
* Low level LED strip lighting to bath
* Forest oak doors with polished chrome ironmongery, matching wrapped door-lining, architraves and skirtings
* Choice of White Oak and Ebony Oak strip wood flooring to entrance hall, kitchen/living/dining room
* Choice of carpets and underlay to bedrooms
* Television and telephone points to living area and master bedroom
* Combined heat and power generator for heating and hot water, with interface unit and meter in each property
* Smoke alarm and CO2 detectors
* Double glazed timber windows with aluminium cladding
* Audio/visual entry system
CB1 is the hub of central Cambridge. Having undergone extensive regeneration over the last few years. this area is attracting many key names - such as Amazon and Google, and the network from CB1 leads directly to the Cambridge Biomedical Campus to the south - home to names such as the Medical Research Center, Cancer Research, AstraZeneca, GlazoSmithKline and of course Addenbrooke's Hospital and The Papworth Heart Hosptial.
Heading north by train for approx 5 minutes takes you to Cambridge North, and just a few minutes walk from Cambridge Science Park - name to similarly impressive names such as Napp, Mundipharma, Huawei and Tuspark UK.
These apartments are ideally placed to access the key areas.
FURTHER DETAILS ON ALL AMENITIES AND AVAILABILITY FROM BIDWELLS NEW HOMES.
The images shown are of the show home.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.16km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.68km
- Great Shelford 5.03km
- Waterbeach 8.67km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.