Stevensons Road, Longstanton, Cambridge, CB24 3GY
Guide Price £1,800 pcm (£415 pw)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
A delightfully presented 5 bedroom detached family home in a popular village North-west of Cambridge.
- Entrance hallway with access to the downstairs cloakroom.
- Spacious sitting room with wall mounted radiator, and access to the conservatory.
- Conservatory with amtico flooring and access to the rear enclosed garden.
- Kitchen with amtico flooring, wall and base units, stainless steel sink, hob, oven, fridge freezer and access to the utility room.
- Utility room with base units, stainless steel sink, washer dryer and access to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 with fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator and access to the en-suite shower room. En-suite shower room with tiled flooring, shower cubicle, sink and W.C.
- 4 more bedrooms all with fitted carpets.
- First floor bathroom with tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, bath with shower fixing, sink and W.C.
- Second floor shower room with tiled flooring, shower cubicle, sink and W.C.
- Rear enclosed garden with patio area.
- Garage and driveway for parking.
- Alarm fitted to the property.
The village of Longstanton is situated approximately 6 miles north-west of Cambridge. Local amenities include a village store and public house. There is a primary school in the village with additional schools and facilities in Northstowe which is located within just a few minutes walking distance. there is a Tesco superstore at Bar Hill (about 4 miles). Longstanton is also conveniently placed for access to the A14 which provides access to the M11 and the A1.
Located in the village of Longstanton this delightful 5 bedroom detached family home offers modern and spacious accommodation that includes a kitchen/dining room, utility room, sitting room, conservatory, 5 bedrooms one with en-suite, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway.
Particular Features of Note:
• Entrance hallway with access to the downstairs cloakroom.
• Spacious sitting room with wall mounted radiator, and access to the conservatory.
• Conservatory with amtico flooring and access to the rear enclosed garden.
• Kitchen with amtico flooring, wall and base units, stainless steel sink, hob, oven, fridge freezer and access to the utility room.
• Utility room with base units, stainless steel sink, washer dryer and access to the rear garden.
• Bedroom 1 with fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator and access to the en-suite shower room. En-suite shower room with tiled flooring, shower cubicle, sink and W.C.
• 4 more bedrooms all with fitted carpets.
• First floor bathroom with tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, bath with shower fixing, sink and W.C.
• Second floor shower room with tiled flooring, shower cubicle, sink and W.C.
• Rear enclosed garden with patio area.
• Driveway for parking. Garage not included.
• Alarm fitted to the property.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,800.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £2,076.00 returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £415.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 10.36km
- Waterbeach 10.91km
- Cambridge (CBG) 11.96km
- Great Shelford 16.46km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible