17 Lockhart Way At Inholm, Northstowe, Cambridge, CB24 1DJ
Asking Price £580,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
* SHOW HOMES OPEN NOW! *
- SHOW HOMES OPENING SATURDAY 26 JUNE! BOOK YOUR VIEWING!
- Make the most of the views with your kitchen/dining/living area on the top floor
- Stunning views across the water parks and wetlands
- 139 sq m home over three floors
- Designed to maximise light and space with oversized windows and doors
- Private wrap around garden and balcony
- Ready to move in from Summer 2021
- Sustainably built with high energy efficiency standards
- Central Cambridge and The Science Park and London's Kings Cross within easy reach.
This big, beautiful three-storey Town House will be built to give you space and light with views across the waterpark / fields and Northstowe.
Expect high-ceilings, towering doors and large windows in a flexible, home that allows you to live exactly how you like.
This home is 'LOFT LIVING' - a fabulous arrangement of living within this new, sustainable, development.
On the top floor - with stunning views over the Cambridgeshire landscape and the water parks - is the open plan kitchen/living/dining space; measuring 10m x 5m this room has the kitchen island in the centre, enabling the full height windows on both ends of the home to be fully enjoyed.
The kitchen is sleek and stylish and provides a full range of integrated appliances, finished with a composite stone worktop.
The vaulted ceilings add to the already extremely generous ceiling height.
The middle floor provides two double bedrooms, both with their own en suite shower rooms. Both of these rooms could easily be configured to provide additional rooms! Thoughtfully laid out with two windows to each room (a balcony to the front room), this room can change as your lifestyle does!
On the ground floor, you’ll find a spacious bedroom, family bathroom and living room leading out to your private gardens.
* white ceramic Vitra sanitaryware
* Vado shower over the bath
* chrome taps and fittings
* heated towel rail;
* Mirror and storage cupboards
* Ceramic floor tiles
* Fully integrated units
* Induction hob and slimline extractor
* Integrated fridge and freezer
* Integrated Zanussi oven
* Integrated dishwasher
* Composite stone worktop
* Glass splashback
* Chrome monobloc kitchen tap with stainless steel sink
Heating and hot water
* Electric panel heating
* Air source water cylinder 270L capacity
* Heating is WIFI operable and air source water cylinder is operated locally
* Broadband connection facilities and satellite points
* Checkmate 10 year new home warranty
Outside you’ll discover your brand-new neighbourhood Inholm, Northstowe. This new town is made up of a vast variety of new homes, schools, community centre and weekend food trucks. There are bold plans to create a new town centre full of shops, cafes, restaurant, plus arts, culture and community amenities.
Northstowe is within easy reach of Cambridge town centre, only a 20 minute cycle away and there’s a park and ride connecting to Cambridge train station with commuter links to London.
The Inholm, Northstowe sales pavilion is open Thursday to Monday from 10am until 5.30pm. Click the big green button above to request details.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 8.89km
- Waterbeach 9.19km
- Cambridge (CBG) 10.82km
- Great Shelford 15.52km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.