Strangeways Road, Cambridge, CB1 8PR
Guide Price £575,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Spacious Kitchen fitted with a range of base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Dining Room with sliding doors providing access to rear garden
- Dual aspect Sitting Room 20'8 x 11'5 sq ft (6.30m x 3.49m) with coal effect gas fire
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 fitted with a range of wardrobes and cupboards
- 2 bathrooms, 1 En Suite
- Integrated Garage with electric up and over doors
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Well presented 3 bedroom bungalow with off street parking and garage, situated in this convenient south city location.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
1B Strangeways Road is a beautifully presented 3 bedroom bungalow in this convenient south city location. The property benefits from off road parking and a single garage.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.13km
- Great Shelford 3.75km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.86km
- Whittlesford 8.56km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.