Summerfield, Cambridge, CB3 9HE
Guide Price £725,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A charming, bay fronted, Victorian house occupying an exceptional position overlooking college playing fields in the sought after Newnham area, just a short distance from the city centre.
- Delightful open plan Sitting/Dining Room with bay window and French doors leading to the rear garden
- Well equipped Kitchen with sliding door to rear garden
- Generous Master Bedroom with bay window enjoying views over Gonville and Caius playing fields
- Further double Bedroom and spacious Family Bathroom with separate shower to the first floor
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed to the majority of the windows
- Many original features including high ceilings, picture rails, cornicing and deep skirtings
City centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 1.25 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.83km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.32km
- Great Shelford 5.77km
- Waterbeach 9.25km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.