Swardeston, Norwich, NR14 8DN
Asking Price £360,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Sales Office and Show Home is open Thursday to Monday, 10.00am-5.00pm or by appointment at other times. All homes are available to view contact us today to arrange your visit.
- Bennett Homes exclusive development of only 38 homes
- READY TO MOVE INTO WITH FLOORING THROUGHOUT & TURFED REAR GARDEN
- Dual aspect living room
- En-suite & fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
- 10 year NHBC build warranty & 2 year handyman service
- Integrated Bosch oven, hob, dishwasher & LED down lights
- PERSONALISED INVENTIVES AVAILABLE ON SELECTED PLOTS*
Plot 19 The Ellingham- READY TO MOVE INTO - with flooring throughout and turfed rear garden.
The ground floor features a hallway, W/C and spacious living room with glazed double doors that lead into the open-plan kitchen/dining area. The kitchen/dining features a set of French doors leading out into the south facing garden.
The first floor offers three double bedrooms. Bedroom 1 features an en suite shower room and a fitted double wardrobe.
Outside is a private driveway, single garage and the enclosed rear garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 5.72m x 3.25m
- Living Room: 4.87m x 3.50m (excluding bay)
- Master Bedroom: 3.19m x 4.09m
- Bedroom 2: 3.38m x 3.27m
- Bedroom 3: 3.27m x 2.22m
- Family Bathroom
• Kitchens features an integrated Bosch oven, hob, dishwasher and LED down lights
• Pre-wired for SKY Q TV installation & Fibre Broadband Optical Network Termination for connection to BT Openreach.
• Exclusive development of only 38 homes
• 10 year NHBC build warranty and 2 year handyman service
• Block paved driveways
• Selected plots feature solar panels
• Bathroom is furnished with contemporary Roper Rhodes fittings, LED downlights & Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles
The Cricketers, Swardeston is a prestigious collection of stylish, practical and energy-efficient homes, beautifully designed for modern living. The development consists of two, three, four and five bedroom homes and are set within an attractive village location, just 4 miles south of the cosmopolitan city of Norwich.
Swardeston was named as one of the best places to live in 2021. With Norwich lying approximately 20 miles from the coast at the confluence of the River Yare and the River Wensum, it is centred around a common and easy access to major businesses such as the University of East Anglia and the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. There is plenty of opportunity to achieve a good work/life balance.
In addition to village amenities, such as a farm shop and bakery, a wider range of facilities including supermarkets and takeaways are available in nearby Mulbarton and Harford Bridge.
Healthcare is delivered locally by GP Practices in Mulbarton and Cringleford.
For specialist services, there is the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital just 4 miles away. Mulbarton and Cringleford also offer nursery and primary education, with secondary schools in Long Stratton, Hethersett and Norwich.
Swardeston offers excellent connectivity, easy access to the A47, A140 and A11 and rail links to London from Wymondham, Norwich and Diss.
Norwich City Center 4.6 miles
Norwich hospital & research center 4.8 miles
Norwich train station 7 miles
Wymondham 7.4 miles
Norwich airport 17.2 miles
Diss 17.6 miles
Cambridge 60.5 miles
London 119 miles
All miles are estimated and subject to measurement.
Annual Residents Management Company maintenance fee: Estimated £130.00
Some photographs and images are illustrative examples only. Some Internal photographs are indicative of typical homes by Bennett Homes and often depict rooms from an alternative property type, style or angle. Maximum dimensions are shown on all properties. Room dimensions and layouts may vary.
All details are subject to change.
- Norwich 6.42km
- Wymondham 9.21km
- Wymondham 9.95km
- Brundall 12.25km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.