The Cherry Trees, Coldhams Lane, Cambridge, CB1 3JT
Asking Price £330,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
Best talk to Bidwells.
SUPERB FIRST FLOOR CORNER APARTMENT....HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!
- Superb 406 sq ft corner apartment with wall to wall windows in all rooms.
- Elevated position with views to the rear
- Car parking space for each apartment and ample cycle parking
- Gated development with railings surrounding the property.
- Landscaped communal gardens.
- Lift to the first floor.
- 250 year lease and equal share of the freehold handed back to all residents with a peppercorn ground rent.
- Excellent specification finished to a modern and contemporary style.
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Show apartment available to view by appointment.
Apartment 21 The Cherry Trees
509 Coldhams Lane
Apartment 21 is a superb one bedroom contemporary apartment which is exceptionally light due to the large number of windows.
The apartment has been well thought out - it is situated at the end of the corridor and has views towards the rear of the development.
This collection of apartments are in an ideal location, situated on the south side of the city they provide excellent access into Cambridge and the surrounding areas and have been designed to suit a city lifestyle.
The apartments are accessed through electric gates, operated by a fob, and each apartment has an allocated parking space.
This apartment has an entrance hall with the video/phone entry system, the shower room which has a modern and neutral style, the bedroom has a fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors with the kitchen/sitting room being on the corner - the kitchen being an L-shaped and fitted with single oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer. The sitting area benefits from the full run of windows on both sides.
The apartment is finished with laminate wood flooring to the hallway, kitchen/living room and carpet to the bedroom with tiles to the shower room.
The fixtures and fittings have been carefully chosen to include:
Sleek and contemporary kitchens to include:
* Electric single oven with ceramic hob and stainless steel hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The washer/dryer is fitted in the hall cupboard.
* Marble effect laminate worktop with 'Cobble Grey' wall and base units.
* White stylish shower rooms with walk-in Mira electric shower.
* Electric ladder style towel radiator.
* White Vitra square handbasin.
* Floor mounted WC.
* Full height wall tiling to bath area with matching splashback to sink.
* Satin stainless steel toilet roll holder, towel hook and mirror above sink.
* Smoked oak laminate flooring to kitchen/living/dining areas.
* Matt finish Porcelanosa floor tiles to shower rooms
* Natural coloured carpet to bedroom
* Oak veneer internal doors finished with stainless steel handles
* Matt paintwork to all walls and ceilings with gloss finish to all skirtings and architraves
* Landscaped communal gardens
* Allocated parking space to each apartment
Full details available on the brochure.
The Cherry Trees Apartments are in an excellent location, close to many amenities and the key employers of the city:
* ARM Headquarters 1.25 miles
* Cambridge Science Park: 6.5 miles
* Biomedical Campus - including Addenbrooke's Hospital, AstraZeneca, Royal Papworth Hospital - 2.25 miles
Capital Park (Syngenta and Arm) - 1.75 miles
Both Tesco and Sainsbury's superstores are just a few minutes away, and Cherry Hinton has an excellent high street with take aways, pubs, convenience stores, doctors and dentist surgerys.
For leisure activities the David Lloyd Gym is opposite the development, and Cherry Hinton Hall with attractive gardens is around 1.3 miles away. Cambridge Leisure - with bowling alley, cinema and a number of restaurants and shops is just 3 miles towards the ciy centre.
Cambridge itself - with the Grand Arcade Shopping Centre is around 3.5 miles.
These apartments provide an excellent option for city living and provide an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
IMAGES ARE COMPUTER GENERATED TO INDICATE THE STYLE AND FINISH OF THE APARTMENTS
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.67km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.74km
- Great Shelford 5.45km
- Waterbeach 7.88km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.