The Cherry Trees, 509 Coldhams Lane, Cambridge, CB1 3JS
Asking Price £250,000
- 1 Bedroom
Best talk to Bidwells.
EXCELLENT CITY LOCATION - 1 BED APARTMENT WITH PARKING
- A superb 1 bedroom apartment of 449 sq ft (41.7 sq m)
- Convenient location just a few minutes from Cherry Hinton and excellent cycle/pedestrian routes into central Cambridge, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus
- ARM Headquarters just a few minutes away
- Sleek and contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Flooring included throughout
- Parking space included for each apartment
- Gated development
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
No 2 The Acerola Apartments
The Cherry Trees
509 Coldhams Lane
A superb 1 bedroom apartment of 449 sq ft (41.7 sq m) within this newly refurbished apartment scheme on Coldham's Lane.
This apartment is accessed from the stylish communal hallway into an entrance hall with store cupboard housing the washer/dryer; shower room, bedroom with built in wardrobe and open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area.
The Cherry Trees is a superb collection of studio and one bedroom apartments ideally located in an convenient city location.
Situated on Coldhams Lane, these properties provide excellent access to all areas of the city and have been carefully designed to suit city lifestyles.
The Cherry Trees have electric gates operated by a fob, and from the communal entrance way there is a video/phone entry system.
EACH APARTMENT BENEFITS FROM A PARKING SPACE
The fixtures and fittings have been carefully chosen to include:
Sleek and contemporary kitchens to include:
* Electric single oven with ceramic hob and stainless steel hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The washer/dryer is fitted in the hall cupboard.
* Marble effect laminate worktop with 'Cobble Grey' wall and base units.
* White stylish shower rooms with walk-in Mira electric shower.
* Chrome electric ladder style towel radiator.
* White Vitra square handbasin.
* Floor mounted WC.
* Full height wall tiling to bath area with matching splashback to sink.
* Satin stainless steel toilet roll holder, towel hook and mirror above sink.
* Smoked oak laminate flooring to kitchen/living/dining areas.
* Matt finish Porcelanosa floor tiles to shower rooms
* Natural coloured carpet to bedroom
* Oak veneer internal doors finished with stainless steel handles
* Matt paintwork to all walls and ceilings with gloss finish to all skirtings and architraves
* Secure development accessed through fob controlled electric gates
* Landscaped communal gardens
* Allocated parking space to each apartment
Full details available on the brochure.
The Cherry Trees Apartments are in an excellent location, close to many amenities and the key employers of the city:
* ARM Headquarters 1.25 miles
* Cambridge Science Park: 6.5 miles
* Biomedical Campus - including Addenbrooke's Hospital, AstraZeneca, Royal Papworth Hospital - 2.25 miles
Capital Park (Syngenta and Arm) - 1.75 miles
Both Tesco and Sainsbury's superstores are just a few minutes away, and Cherry Hinton has an excellent high street with take aways, pubs, convenience stores, doctors and dentist surgerys.
For leisure activities the David Lloyd Gym is opposite the development, and Cherry Hinton Hall with attractive gardens is around 1.3 miles away. Cambridge Leisure - with bowling alley, cinema and a number of restaurants and shops is just 3 miles towards the ciy centre.
Cambridge itself - with the Grand Arcade Shopping Centre is around 3.5 miles.
These apartments provide an excellent option for city living and provide an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
IMAGES ARE COMPUTER GENERATED TO INDICATE THE STYLE AND FINISH OF THE APARTMENTS
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.67km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.74km
- Great Shelford 5.45km
- Waterbeach 7.88km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.