The Copper Building, Kingfisher Way, Cambridge, CB2 8BL
Guide Price £575,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A contemporary 2 bedroom, first floor apartment with stylish accommodation, situated within the iconic Accordia development off Brooklands Avenue.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- Wonderful open plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room
- Kitchen area fitted with range of base and wall cabinets and integrated Siemens appliances
- 2 Bedrooms, with fitted wardrobe to Bedroom 2, and walk in wardrobe to Bedroom 1
- 2 stylish Bath/Shower Rooms (En Suite to Bedroom 1) with Villeroy and Bosch suites
- Electric underfloor heating
- Secure undercroft parking and bicycle store
- Ideally situated about 1 mile from the city centre and located near to a number of leisure and sporting facilities
- Within half a mile of a mainline railway station providing services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.8 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Built in 2006 by Countryside Properties, The Copper Building forms part of the Accordia Living development which was the first residential scheme in the UK and Europe to win the 2008 RIBA Stirling Prize and became widely recognised as one of the best buildings by British architects due to its innovative architecture. A designated conservation area, Accordia Living was designed to create a close, cohesive community where green and open spaces are complimented by hundreds of existing mature trees.
Number 1 is located on the first floor and offers well proportioned accommodation which is flooded with natural light from large deep glazed windows. For sale with no onward chain, the property could be ideal for investors or first time buyers.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.38km
- Great Shelford 4.58km
- Foxton 9.20km
- Waterbeach 9.39km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.