The Hawthorns, St Mary's View, Thornham Road, Gislingham, IP23 8HL
Price on Application
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Generous 5 bedroom detached family sized homes
- Each property comes with it's own private electric entry gates
- Double Garage with electric doors, light and power
- Modern platinum Kitchens, selected plots offering a kitchen island.
- Air source heating
- Full bespoke premium flooring package provided
- Zanussi Integrated fridge freezer, hob, oven, wine cooler and dishwasher
- A quality-built home by 5 Star NHBC rated builder Lovell Homes
- 10 Year NHBC warranty & 2 year emergency cover
An exclusive collection of only four privately gated 5-bedroom detached homes offering over 2,300 sq ft of internal living accommodation. Located in the Mid-Suffolk village of Gislingham with beautiful rural surroundings and excellent transport links.
The Hawthorn’s are homes built to an extremely high quality with an enhanced bespoke specification. Combining carefully considered contemporary design with rigorous build quality, Lovell homes are designed with flair, character and attention to detail.
With two house types to choose from each home offers flexible living space matched with sizable rooms. Each offer features such as, private electric entry gates, double garages with electric doors, full flooring package throughout, air source heating, turfed front and rear gardens, security alarm and 10 year warranty. Bespoke choices are available for the kitchen design alongside the large selection of high-quality floorings.
Lovell uses sustainable products wherever possible. So not only do our homes help look after the environment, but for homeowners, they also offer excellently insulated properties, minimal maintenance and they stand the test of time.
Every one of the executive homes are built with one crucial extra element: pride. Lovell only builds high-quality homes and we make customer satisfaction our number one priority as well as a superior and distinctive home.
Register your interest now and for further information please contact Bidwells today.
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.