The Hawtreys, Comberton, Cambridge, CB23 7EP
Guide Price £460,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Spacious Sitting Room with oak flooring and doors to Garden
- Bright and airy Dining Room with door to Garden
- Modern Kitchen with wall and base units, integrated induction hob with extractor fan over and electric oven
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms and family Bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Outside storage room
- Front and Rear Gardens with side access
- No onward chain
- Close to Comberton Village College
A modern four bedroom semi detached property situated in this highly sought after west Cambridgeshire village. The property is well placed for easy access into Cambridge city centre, along with a fantastic range of amenities and schooling close by.
Cambridge 5 miles, Royston (fast train service to King's Cross) 12 miles, M11 (junction 12) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
4 The Hawtreys is a modern property built with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Situated in a small cul-de-sac this property was built in 2006 and offers bright well proportioned rooms arranged over 2 floors. The property has been well maintained by the current owners and offers a ready to move into option with potential for further extension subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 7.53km
- Foxton 8.04km
- Shepreth 8.35km
- Great Shelford 8.90km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.