The Light Building, Brooklands Avenue, Cambridge, CB2 8DG
Guide Price £1,900 pcm (£438 pw)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
Excellent 2 bedroom triple aspect top floor apartment with a delightful full width west facing balcony,secure covered garage parking situated off Brooklands Avenue in a prime south city location.
- Entrance Hall with video/intercom entry system.
- Open plan sitting/dining room/kitchen with the kitchen area featuring a range of base and wall cabinets and integrated AEG appliances comprising dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, fridge and freezer.
- 2 double bedrooms, both of which have generous built in wardrobes.
- Stylish bath/shower room with close coupled wc, circular wash basin, panelled bath, separate shower cubicle and medicine/display cabinet.
- Gas-fired under floor heating.
- Delightful full width west facing balcony.
- Use of communal gardens and terrace area.
- Secure under croft parking for one car.
- Separate secure cycle store.
The Light Building is situated within the award winning Accordia development off Brooklands Avenue. It is a short walk from the historical city centre, mainline railway station and river Cam. Some of the most highly regarded schools in the city are within close proximity and the wonderful University Botanic Gardens are just a few hundred yards away on the opposite side of Brooklands Avenue.
Accordia Living has been designed with the focus on creating a close, cohesive community with green and open spaces complemented by hundreds of existing mature trees.
The Light Building was built in 2005 by Countryside Properties and is designed around a landscaped courtyard with spacious interiors flooded with light from large deep glazed windows.
No 8 occupies an excellent position on the top floor.
Particular Features of Note:-
• Entrance Hall with video/intercom entry system.
• Open plan sitting/dining room/kitchen with the kitchen area featuring a range of base and wall cabinets and integrated AEG appliances comprising dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, fridge and freezer.
• 2 double bedrooms, both of which have generous built in wardrobes.
• Stylish bath/shower room with close coupled wc, circular wash basin, panelled bath, separate shower cubicle and medicine/display cabinet.
• Gas-fired under floor heating.
• Delightful full width west facing balcony.
• Use of communal gardens and terrace area.
• Secure under croft parking for one car.
• Separate secure cycle store.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,900.00 pcm Furnished.
Deposit: £2,192.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £438.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.72km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.18km
- Great Shelford 4.78km
- Waterbeach 9.20km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible