The Limes, Harston, Cambridge, CB22 7QT
Guide Price £529,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A well proportioned, 4 bedroom detached family home delightfully situated in this popular south Cambridgeshire village.
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with wood laminate flooring
- Bright Dining Room with doors opening to Garden
- Galley Kitchen with wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Breakfast room with views over the Garden
- Study with built in shelving
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Three further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Integral Garage and Driveway for several cars
- Charming mature rear Garden
Cambridge City Centre 5.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Foxton Station (King's Cross line) 2 miles, Whittlesford Station (Liverpool Street line) 8 miles, (distances are approximate).
20 The Limes dates from the 1970s and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof and offers spacious and beautifully maintained accommodation arranged over 2 floors. With bright well proportioned rooms this property has been well maintained by the current owners and offers a ready to move into option with the scope to make further improvements should purchasers require.
- Foxton 2.83km
- Great Shelford 4.02km
- Shepreth 4.49km
- Whittlesford 6.84km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.