The Place, Martell Drive, Kempston, MK42 7FJ
Asking Price £299,950
- 2 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
Plot 35, The Hatfield,
- NOW RESERVING
- A superb 2 bedroom end of terrace home
- 856 sq ft of accommodation
- Excellent location within this private development
- A superb specification by high quality developer, Storey Homes
- 25 foot Open plan lounge, kitchen/diner
- Karndean flooring to kitchen, WC and bathroom
- Roca sanitary ware in white to bathroom
- Integrated appliances to kitchen
- Built in wardrobe & ensuite to main bedroom
- Carport & Driveway
The Hatfield is a carefully designed home, ideal for first time buyers.
This lovely home comprises of a generous open plan kitchen, dining and living area with double doors leading out into the garden.
On the first floor are two lovely bedrooms – the main bedroom having the benefit of an en suite shower room. There is a further bathroom.
Living/dining area : 15’8 x 15’1
Kitchen: 10’7 x 7’11
Main bedroom : 12’5 x 12’
Bedroom 2 : 13’4 x 8’3
This lovely home provides 856 sq ft of accommodation, and is finished to a specification to be enviable of:
* German manufactured kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
* Laminate worktop with 150mm upstand
* 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mono block mixer tap
* Single oven with 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back
* Feature chimney hood
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Karndean flooring to the kitchen, WC and both bathrooms
* Built in wardrobe to main bedroom
* Gas fired condensing boiler system with thermostatically controlled radiators
* Wiring for TV/FM Sky Q and Sky Plus to living room and main bedroom
* Bathroom fitted with Roca white sanitary ware
* Bath with glass screen and high level shower head on wall riser to bathroom
* Shower enclosure with glass screen, thermostatic shower mixer in chrome and hand shower with adjustable shower bar and hose
* Roca Gap wash hand basin with white vanity unit to ensuite
* Full height Porcelanosa wall tiling to bath area half height to appliance walls
* Thermostatically controlled bath and shower mixer
The Place is perfectly located with excellent access around the Home Counties.
From Bedford, trains travel to London St Pancras multiple times an hour, with a journey time of approximately 60 minutes. Trains to Wellingborough and Kettering are also frequent from the town’s station. The East-West rail link is being developed to include Bedford in its route, completing the Oxford-Cambridge Arc and making transport between these popular cities even easier.
The development offers easy access to popular cities such as Milton Keys and Cambridge, an with connections to the A1 and M1 just a short drive away, Kempston is ideally located for commuters.
* Bedford train station – 2 miles
* Bedford town centre – 2.2.miles
* M1 Junction 13 – 8.5 miles
* A6 – 1 mile
* Milton Keynes – 16 miles
* Cambridge – 34 miles
Running alongside the River Great Ouse, the charming town of Kempston offers pleasant riverside walks, local pubs and cafes, a range of shops and selection of useful amenities. The bustling community has everything a modern family needs, from social groups and leisure activities to great primary and secondary schools.
The neighbouring town of Bedford, just a short drive away, has many local attractions. Discover more about the town’s history by visiting Bedford Castle and the local museums, or venture further afield to the picturesque Priory Country Park, offering 360 acres of green space made up of lakes, meadows and woodland.
** EARLY RESERVATIONS NOW BEING TAKEN ! **
Note....all images are computer images of properties at The Place, by Storey Homes.
- Kempston Hardwick 2.53km
- Bedford 3.63km
- Bedford 3.85km
- Stewartby 4.94km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.