The Place, Martell Drive, Kempston, MK42 7FJ
Asking Price £247,950
- 2 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
The Cater Apartments Plot 14
- Superb 2 double bedroom apartment offering great accommodation
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area
- German fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob, extractor hood and fridge freezer
- French doors leading from the lounge onto a patio area
- En-suite and built in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Two designated parking spaces
- Individual building of just 4 bespoke apartments
- NO GROUND RENT TO PAY ON THIS APARTMENT!
- Situated in an exclusive and private development within the grounds of a former Manor House
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Bedford, MK42 7FJ
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN - BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
This stylish two bedroom apartment offers a spacious layout, carefully designed with moden living in mind. Featuring an open plan living, dining and kitchen area as the hub of the home, and two generous bedrooms, ensuite to bedroom one, plus a modern bathroom.
Living/Dining Area : 20'2 x 11'2
Kitchen: 9'8 x 7'9
Main bedroom : 10'10 x 10'6
Bedroom 2 : 12’2 x 9'
This superb apartment provides accommodation of 729 sq ft, and is finished to an exceptional standard:
* German manufactured kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
* Laminate worktop with 150mm upstand
* 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mono block mixer tap
* Single oven with 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back
* Feature chimney hood
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Karndean flooring to the kitchen, WC and both bathrooms
* Gas fired condensing boiler system with thermostatically controlled radiators
* Wiring for TV/FM Sky Q and Sky Plus to living room and main bedroom
* Bathroom fitted with Roca white sanitary ware
* Shower enclosure with glass screen, thermostatic shower mixer in chrome and hand shower with adjustable shower bar and hose
* Full height Porcelanosa wall tiling to bath area half height to appliance walls
* Thermostatically controlled bath and shower mixer
The Place is perfectly located with excellent access around the Home Counties.
From Bedford, trains travel to London St Pancras multiple times an hour, with a journey time of approximately 60 minutes. Trains to Wellingborough and Kettering are also frequent from the town’s station. The East-West rail link is being developed to include Bedford in its route, completing the Oxford-Cambridge Arc and making transport between these popular cities even easier.
The development offers easy access to popular cities such as Milton Keys and Cambridge, an with connections to the A1 and M1 just a short drive away, Kempston is ideally located for commuters.
* Bedford train station – 2 miles
* Bedford town centre – 2.2.miles
* M1 Junction 13 – 8.5 miles
* A6 – 1 mile
* Milton Keynes – 16 miles
* Cambridge – 34 miles
Running alongside the River Great Ouse, the charming town of Kempston offers pleasant riverside walks, local pubs and cafes, a range of shops and selection of useful amenities. The bustling community has everything a modern family needs, from social groups and leisure activities to great primary and secondary schools.
The neighbouring town of Bedford, just a short drive away, has many local attractions. Discover more about the town’s history by visiting Bedford Castle and the local museums, or venture further afield to the picturesque Priory Country Park, offering 360 acres of green space made up of lakes, meadows and woodland.
External images are computer generated and internal images are of the show home Plot 32
- Kempston Hardwick 2.57km
- Bedford 3.60km
- Bedford 3.83km
- Stewartby 4.98km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.