The Place, Martell Drive, Kempston, MK42 7FJ
Asking Price £204,950
- 1 Bedroom
Best talk to Bidwells.
Plot 43, The Hardwick,
- Help to Buy Avaialable
- Larger than average one bedroom first floor apartment
- 190 x 12 lounge/diner
- Private main entrance porch
- German fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, and fridge freezer
- 190 master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower
- Designated parking space
- NO GROUND RENT TO PAY ON THIS APARTMENT!
- Situated in an exclusive and private development within the grounds of a former manor house
- FLOORING PACKAGE AND £1,000 LEGAL FEES! Subject to T&C
Bedford, MK43 7FJ
** VIEW THE FLY THROUGH OF THE PLACE !! **
Book your private appointment to view the first show home at The Place! Limited number of appointments available
Apartment 43 is a superb apartment of a generous size – providing 716 sq ft of accommodation and situated on the first floor.
The apartment is accessed by it’s own front door leading to the stair well with further front door into the apartment.
The apartment opens into a welcoming Living/Dining area which leads through to the U-shaped kitchen. There is a door through to the bathroom and on to the double bedroom.
Living/Dining Area : 19’0 x 12’5
Kitchen: 8’8 x 8’5
Main Bedroom : 19’0 x 10’0
The apartment is finished to an excellent standard and are designed for comfort and luxury:
* German manufactured kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
* Laminate worktop with 150mm upstand
* 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mono block mixer tap
* Single oven with 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back
* Feature chimney hood
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Karndean flooring to the kitchen area and bathroom
* Gas fired condensing boiler system with thermostatically controlled radiators
* Wiring for TV/FM Sky Q and Sky Plus to living room and main bedroom
* Bathroom fitted with Roca white sanitary ware
* Bath with glass screen and high level shower head on wall riser to bathroom
* Full height Porcelanosa wall tiling to bath area half height to appliance walls
* Thermostatically controlled bath and shower mixer
The Place is perfectly located with excellent access around the Home Counties.
From Bedford, trains travel to London St Pancras multiple times an hour, with a journey time of approximately 60 minutes. Trains to Wellingborough and Kettering are also frequent from the town’s station. The East-West rail link is being developed to include Bedford in its route, completing the Oxford-Cambridge Arc and making transport between these popular cities even easier.
The development offers easy access to popular cities such as Milton Keys and Cambridge, an with connections to the A1 and M1 just a short drive away, Kempston is ideally located for commuters.
* Bedford train station – 2 miles
* Bedford town centre – 2.2.miles
* M1 Junction 13 – 8.5 miles
* A6 – 1 mile
* Milton Keynes – 16 miles
* Cambridge – 34 miles
Running alongside the River Great Ouse, the charming town of Kempston offers pleasant riverside walks, local pubs and cafes, a range of shops and selection of useful amenities. The bustling community has everything a modern family needs, from social groups and leisure activities to great primary and secondary schools.
The neighbouring town of Bedford, just a short drive away, has many local attractions. Discover more about the town’s history by visiting Bedford Castle and the local museums, or venture further afield to the picturesque Priory Country Park, offering 360 acres of green space made up of lakes, meadows and woodland.
External images are computer generated and internal photographs are of the show home Plot 32
- Kempston Hardwick 2.53km
- Bedford 3.63km
- Bedford 3.85km
- Stewartby 4.94km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.