The Place, Martell Drive, Kempston, MK42 7FJ
Asking Price £484,950
- 3 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
Plot 32 The Harter
- SHOW HOME FOR SALE
- 3/4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- Curtains, blinds, light fittings, pictures all included
- An executive 1,339 square foot 3 bedroom family home with study
- Lounge with patio doors leading onto the rear garden and separate study, perfect for working from home
- Kitchen/dining room
- German fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, hob, extractor hood and fridge freezer
- Entrance porch, hall and guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite
- STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Situated in an exclusive and private development within the grounds of a former Manor House
Bedford, MK42 7FJ
** SHOW HOME FOR SALE **
This beautifully designed three storey home offers an abundance of living space. Both the spacious living room and kitchen/dining area benefit from French doors leading out to the garden.
The first floor features two generous bedrooms, with one benefiting from an en-suite, plus family bathroom. The main bedroom with private en-suite is found on the second floor as well as a dressing room and separate study/bedroom 4
The Place is a superb development of private houses and apartments, developed in the grounds of a former Carolean style manor house, built in the 1600's which is undergoing a sympathetic restoration and conversion into luxury apartments.
The Harter is a thoughtfully laid out home of 1339 sq ft and has Show Home specification:
* German manufactured kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
* Laminate worktop with 150mm upstand
* 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mono block mixer tap
* Single oven with 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back
* Feature chimney hood
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Integrated dishwasher
* Karndean flooring to the kitchen, WC and both bathrooms
* Built in wardrobe to main bedroom
* Gas fired condensing boiler system with thermostatically controlled radiators
* Wiring for TV/FM Sky Q and Sky Plus to living room and main bedroom
* Bathroom fitted with Roca white sanitary ware
* Bath with glass screen and high level shower head on wall riser to bathroom
* Shower enclosure with glass screen, thermostatic shower mixer in chrome and hand shower with adjustable shower bar and hose
* Roca Gap wash hand basin with white vanity unit to ensuite
* Full height Porcelanosa wall tiling to bath area half height to appliance walls
* Thermostatically controlled bath and shower mixer
The Place is perfectly located with excellent access around the Home Counties.
From Bedford, trains travel to London St Pancras multiple times an hour, with a journey time of approximately 60 minutes. Trains to Wellingborough and Kettering are also frequent from the town’s station. The East-West rail link is being developed to include Bedford in its route, completing the Oxford-Cambridge Arc and making transport between these popular cities even easier.
The development offers easy access to popular cities such as Milton Keys and Cambridge, and with connections to the A1 and M1 just a short drive away, Kempston is ideally located for commuters.
* Bedford train station – 2 miles
* Bedford town centre – 2.2.miles
* M1 Junction 13 – 8.5 miles
* A6 – 1 mile
* Milton Keynes – 16 miles
* Cambridge – 34 miles
Running alongside the River Great Ouse, the charming town of Kempston offers pleasant riverside walks, local pubs and cafes, a range of shops and selection of useful amenities. The bustling community has everything a modern family needs, from social groups and leisure activities to great primary and secondary schools.
The neighbouring town of Bedford, just a short drive away, has many local attractions. Discover more about the town’s history by visiting Bedford Castle and the local museums, or venture further afield to the picturesque Priory Country Park, offering 360 acres of green space made up of lakes, meadows and woodland.
Please note photographs are of the show home Plot 32.
- Kempston Hardwick 2.53km
- Bedford 3.64km
- Bedford 3.85km
- Stewartby 4.93km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.