Thomas Christian Way, Bottisham, Cambridge, CB25 9DX
Guide Price £575,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Well-presented accommodation extending to 1,637 sq ft (152 sq m)
- Contemporary Kitchen with Neff appliances and under floor heating
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room 22'8 x 12'2 (6.90m x 3.70m) with French doors to garden
- Excellent fitted Study ideal for working and studying from home
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room,
- 3 further Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Off road parking for numerous vehicles and electric charging point
- Attractive south west facing rear garden
An immaculately presented, 4 bedroom house situated off a quiet, no through road towards the centre of this highly regarded east Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 7 miles, Newmarket 6 miles, A14 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
17 Thomas Christian Way was built in 1988 with brick elevations under a pantiled roof. During their ownership, the current owners have carried out a number of alterations and improvements, not least to include extension of the kitchen/utility room and dining room, replacement of the kitchen, bathrooms and boiler, and new windows and doors throughout. The result is a spacious and beautifully presented family home which extends to 1,637 sq ft (152 sq m) and offers tremendously versatile accommodation suitable for a variety of family needs, including ample space for working and studying at home in the full fitted study.
- Waterbeach 5.90km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.99km
- Dullingham 7.72km
- Cambridge (CBG) 9.09km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.