Tillyard Way, Cambridge, CB1 8QT
Offers in Excess of £500,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Well equipped Kitchen
- 3 good sized Bedrooms
- Superb Shower Room with large walk in waterfall shower
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Beautifully landscaped, large rear garden
- Large plot with tremendous scope to extend or redevelop
- No onward chain
A well presented, semi detached 3 bedroom family home set in a large corner plot and with the potential to extend; conveniently placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, Mainline Railway Station and a number of schools.
City Centre 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 3.5 miles (distances are approximate).
15 Tillyard is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof and is situated in a large corner plot. The well proportioned, light and airy accommodation has been well maintained by the previous owner, however, the property offers potential purchasers a superb opportunity to extend/redevelop the existing property or build a new dwelling subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.04km
- Great Shelford 4.00km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.64km
- Whittlesford 8.79km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.