Blacksmiths Lane, Abbotsley, St. Neots, PE19 6UG
Guide Price £1,100,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Spacious accommodation extending to 3,407 sq ft (317 sq m)
- Wealth of original features including inglenook fireplaces and exposed beams
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a range of wall and base units, large island with seating, marble worktop, AGA range cooker and integrated appliances
- Triple aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace and French doors out to terrace
- Large Family/Dining Room with feature fireplace and wood burner
- Stunning Orangery with electric underfloor heating
- Spacious dual aspect Principal Bedroom with lovely En Suite Bath/Shower Room
- Three further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Detached Garage and Studio block 705 sq ft (65 sq m) with two studio rooms, ideal for working or studying from home
- Oil fired central heating with electric underfloor heating in several rooms
An extensive four-bedroom period property, set in charming gardens of 0.83 of an acre, in this picturesque West Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 14 miles, Huntingdon 12 miles, St Neots (fast train service to King’s Cross) 3 miles, A1 9 miles, (distances are approximate).
Top Lane Cottage is a stunning period property originally dating back to the 1800s and which has been lovingly restored and extended over the years to provide this extensive family home with exceptionally versatile accommodation. Retaining a wealth of original features, the property successfully combines the convenience of modern day living with the charm and character of the original building and offers a perfect opportunity for those buyers looking for a ready to move into home.
- St Neots 5.21km
- Sandy 9.18km
- Biggleswade 12.59km
- Huntingdon 15.10km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.